21st July 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about CS? I have completed B.Com

I have completed B.com this year, with 1st class. so I want following information about company secretary course;

1. Eligibility
2. Required documents

23rd May 2015, 06:59 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about CS? I have completed B.Com

CS stands for Company Secretary.

-The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam with the name Company Secretary Exam commonly known as CS exam.

-There are three stages to this exam –

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

- The CS Exam is conducted twice in an year in the month of June and December but the admission to CS course is open throughout the year.

-The qualification required for Foundation Programme is 10+2 in Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts) or equivalent.It is a eight month duration programme.

-The candidate who have completed Graduation in any streams except Fine Arts can apply for the Executive Programme.

-The candidate who have cleared the Executive Programme of CS Course can apply for the Professional Programme.

The fee structure for

CS Foundation Programme : Rs.4500/-

CS Executive Programme : Rs.9000/- for Commerce Graduates and Rs 10,000/- for Non Commerce Graduates and Rs 8,500/- for CS Foundation passed students.

CS Professional Programme : Rs.12,000/-
23rd October 2020, 12:00 AM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: Complete information about CS? I have completed B.Com

You can do CS after 12th in any stream or with CA course also. For doing CS you have to do foundation course of ICSI after complete foundation course you have to do intermediate course after that your eligible for final stage of CS thats how you have to complete all three stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?