28th June 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory for B.Com graduate to do Articleship of 9 months before IPCC after registration

is it compulsory for b com graduate to do articleship of 9 months before ipcc after registration?

21st January 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory for B.Com graduate to do Articleship of 9 months before IPCC after registration

Is it compulsary to articleship for lpcc registration after complete b.com
15th October 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory for B.Com graduate to do Articleship of 9 months before IPCC after registration

Hello,

I have completed my graduation and i want to join CA as a direct scheme. I heard that for joining articleship first i need to register for IPCC. Is it mandatory for articles to register IPCC ?
24th November 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I have 10 years working experience in company with more then 25 lakhs paidup capital.i am a bcom,mcom,mba fin. Now wants to do CA alongwith my service.How can i join ? Kindly elaborate in details...
26th November 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory for B.Com graduate to do Articleship of 9 months before IPCC after registration
23rd February 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

14th April 2017, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Please define it is it compulsory for B.Com graduate to do Articleship of 9 months before IPCC after registration
4th June 2017, 09:20 AM
mariate24

Smile Re: Is it compulsory for B.Com graduate to do Articleship of 9 months before IPCC after registration

Hi dear

You have taken such a right move even after your graduation.

For Chartered Accountancy course there are 3 levels
CPT
IPCC
FINAL

For graduates they can skip CPT level and can directly appear for IPCC exam.

But for that they must have atleast 55% marks in bcom.

After registration for IPCC under ICAI before writing exam you graduate students must undergo 9 months Articleship Training under a Chartered Accountant. It is compulsory.

Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?