14th January 2012, 11:14 PM
frndzoo

Fee structure of C.A course form ICAI in Mumbai? I am a B.Com passed student

I am b.com pass student n interested for CA course so any 1 plz let me knw the actual fees structure of complete CA course from ICAI in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. How to do CA course after completion of 10th Class in Pakistan?
  2. What are the basic requirements for CS executive programme?
  3. Fee structure for B.Com at Pune University? Last date to fill up the form?
  4. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  5. Fee structure of B.Com course in Mithibai College? Where to get the application form?
  6. List of the D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  7. Where are the forms available for B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  8. CA colleges in Bangalore under ICAI or ACCA? Fee structure with hostel facility? -- [New]
  9. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course?
  10. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?
  13. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  14. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  15. Requirements to apply for certificate in Accounts(ATC1)?
  16. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  17. How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
17th January 2012, 01:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of C.A course form ICAI in Mumbai? I am a B.Com passed student

Quote:
Originally Posted by frndzoo View Post
I am b.com pass student n interested for CA course so any 1 plz let me knw the actual fees structure of complete CA course from ICAI in mumbai
The fee structure of the course are as follows (Including examination fee):
  • Common Proficiency Test- Rs.6600
  • Integrated Professional Competence Course- Ts.10600
  • Final Course- Rs.12250
  • Articled Training- Rs. 2000
  • 100 Hours Information Technology Training- Rs.4000
  • 35 Hours Orientation Program-Rs. 3000
  • General Management and Communication Skills-Rs.4000
17th March 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of C.A course form ICAI in Mumbai? I am a B.Com passed student

I am b.com final year student.(regular).I want to appear for november 2013 ipcc group I. Can any one let me know abt last date of ipcc groupI registration ??And is it compulsory to complete the 9 mnths articleship for ipcc ??And wats the procedure for applying articleship???
30th May 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com in 2011-12but i got one viva backlog that i suppose to give in 2012-13
and cleared all my written paper i have registered article in mar 2013 .....is it compulsory to fill form no. 112
31st May 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

The fee structure for the full CA course is as under. Rs. 1500 is to be paid for the registration of the CPT or the Common Proficiency Test, which is the prerequisite to enter any CA institute. After qualifying the CPT, the student needs to pay the tuition fee to the institute which is a total of Rs. 7500, which includes Rs. 500, for registration as an auditclerk, Rs. 500 as the student associations%u2019 fee, Rs. 500 as theregistration fee with BOS, Rs. 4000, as tuition fee for PCC, andRs. 2000 for the registration feefor 100 hrs of IT Training. After qualifying the second stage, thefinal course fee is Rs. 8500 which is to be paid for the last year of the CA studies. The totalfee for the whole course comes to Rs. 17,500.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?