26th July 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Is computer application necessary in 12th to get admission in BCA?

is computer application necessary in 12th for getting admission in BCA?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BCA college?
  2. Which course should I choose to study in Oxford University?
  3. How to go with BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) course after scoring 40% marks in 12th in government school?
  4. Is computer application necessary in 12th to get admission in BCA?
  5. Can I become a Game Programmer if pursue Bachelor of Computer Application?
  6. Possibility to study BCA after completing 12th Commerce with Computer Application?
  7. Can I study BCA if got failed in 12th Physics and didn't study Computer? Will I get job if pursue BCA in Ranchi University?
  8. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
  9. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course to join between BCA and B.Com having completed 12th class?
  11. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  12. What type of jobs can I get after passing 48% in science?
  13. Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?
  14. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
  15. How to take admission in BCA in GGSIPU university?
  16. Is there any entrance test for BCA after completing 12th from HSc? I want to do BCA
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being an Arts student without Maths?
  18. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
10th October 2012, 06:39 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Is computer application necessary in 12th to get admission in BCA?

To get admission in BCA ,Computer is not compulsory subjects but maths is very compulsary in 12th std,
if you don't have taken maths in 12th std then It would be difficult to get admission for BCA in any reputed institute.
For it You have to complete your +2 from a recognized board with Good percentile

If you are interested in the Computer sector Then It is the very good option for you to opt this course after completing your +2.As you are seeing in your Surrounding that the use and demand of the computer is increasing very fast in our daily life.So the Future is also secure , Good and bright in this field.

ELIGIBILITY-
AGE LIMIT MINIMUM OF 17 YEARS
MINIMUM OF 50% IN 10+2 FROM ANY RECOGNIZED BOARD
WITH SCIENCE SUBJECTS(MATHS,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY)

Thanks...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?