26th February 2010, 03:17 PM
des raj

Which are the correspondence B.Tech courses offered by Thapar university? Procedure to enter in the course? Fee structure for it?

i want to know about the correspondence b.tech course offered by thapar univ. patiala , procedure to get entry in course and all the fee structures..!?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the correspondence courses offered by Vinayaka University? What is the fee structure?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  3. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When does the correspondence course in Diploma course commences? What's the procedure of fee submission? Fee structure for the same?
  6. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  7. What is the fee structure for MBA HR admission in Thapar University
  8. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  9. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  10. What is the hostel fee structure asked in Thapar University? Is it a good University to join? -- [New]
  11. University offering B.E/B.Tech through correspondence to those who have finishing DECE?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  13. Procedure of correspondence B.Com with fee structure?
  14. Procedure and admission fee for B.Ed course?
  15. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  16. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  17. When is the TU entrance exam?
  18. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
7th February 2012, 05:06 PM
sangita.gajjar

Default Re: Which are the correspondence B.Tech courses offered by Thapar university? Procedure to enter in the course? Fee structure for it?

I have give you following details for the Thapar University .

Address of Distance Education Department
Department of Distance Education
Thapar University Patiala - 147004
Email : [email protected]

Programme
• B. Tech. (Distance Education)
o B. Tech in Civil Engineering
o B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
o B. Tech in Electrical Engineering
o B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Admission to B.Tech (Distance Education) is stopped as per Govt. of India, Ministry of Human Resource & Development (MHRD) vide letter No. vide letter No. D.O. 6-7/2009-DL dated July 29, 2009.
• MCA (Distance Education)
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAMME
• Online class room sessions-attend classes right from home or office.
• Access top quality study material, recorded video lectures and e-learning
• Contents from faculty of Thapar University.
• Covers technologies like .Net, C#, Advanced Java, Oracle and Linux.
• One week PCP classes for Lab. work per semester at Thapar University, Patiala.
• Active placement cell to assist students in placement, as per industry policy.
• 16 weeks project semester to be done in the industry / Thapar University Patiala.

ELIGIBILITY
Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with Mathematics atleast at 10+2 level
OR
Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subject in the degree.
PROGRAM STRUCTURE
B. TECH. (Through Distance Education Mode)
Normal Duration 03 Years
Maximum Duration 06 Years
Total Credits 138
Credit Per Semester 23
Credit for Each Theory Course 04
Credit for Lab Courses 03
Electives 2 to 3
Credits For Project (6th Sem) 11

A student can opt for minimum of 15 & maximum of 23 credits in a semester. In addition to above, a candidate can also opt for 8 credits towards his/ her backlog courses

B. Tech. (Fee Structure)
(A) Payable once on admission
Particulars Amount
Admission Fee 6,000/-
Alumni Fee 500/-
Total (A) 6,500/-

(B) Payable each semester
Registration Fee 2,000/-
Tuition Fee 14, 000/-
Development Fee 3,500/-
PCP Fee 5000/-
Academic Counseling 1,500/-
Examination Fee 1,500/-
Total (B) 27,500/-

Total Amount payable on admission (A + B) = Rs. 34,000/-
Total payment payable in subsequent Semesters (B) = Rs. 27,500/-
Master of Computer Applications(Distance Education)
1st August 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the correspondence B.Tech courses offered by Thapar university? Procedure to enter in the course? Fee structure for it?

I have complete diploma ECE...,can i do b. Tech coresponding......
Pls send me detail my email id is [email protected]
15th February 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i have done my diploma in cse..., i want do b.tech corresponding..
please sent me detail of fee stacture on my id is.. [email protected]
18th April 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for admission in chemical and civil engineering in thapar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?