28th June 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Which are the correspondence M.Tech courses from IGNOU through distance education? I have done my B.Tech in Electronics and Communications

sir I have done my b.tech in Electronics & communications..suggest me the correspondence m tech courses from ignou through distance education.

12th August 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the correspondence M.Tech courses from IGNOU through distance education? I have done my B.Tech in Electronics and Communications

Iam a final year engineering student in biotechnology, I wanted to know whether IGNOU provides corresponding course for MTech in genetic engineering???
15th January 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the correspondence M.Tech courses from IGNOU through distance education? I have done my B.Tech in Electronics and Communications

i want to know whether m.tech. in textile technology can be done through iignou correspondence
16th January 2013, 12:10 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which are the correspondence M.Tech courses from IGNOU through distance education? I have done my B.Tech in Electronics and Communications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I have done my b.tech in Electronics & communications..suggest me the correspondence m tech courses from ignou through distance education.
Hi

M.Tech is a full time Post Graduation masters program which is a technical course in the name of Master's of Technology. This is a full time 2 years program which can be done by graduates in B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharmacy only. As you are a B.Tech ECE student, I suppose you very well know that GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is an entrance conducted by the IIT's for the M.Tech entries.

But as you say, you wish to take up M.Tech from the IGNOU which is the Indira Gandhi National Open University, I would just suggest that it doesn't have that much value in the market. Instead if you can you should take up full time M.Tech by cracking the GATE Exam. M.Tech from the IIT's would hold a much better value than IGNOU One..

Still if you wish to see the available courses, Click Here. You would be directed to the IGNOU Website and from there you can see the courses and then choose the one which is available for you to take. The fees is somewhere around Rs 9400/-

But I would again suggest that you do a regular course as it would be more valued when you approach to take up jobs.

All the best
Regards
RANJEET
17th November 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

but i want to go for railway jobs as jee. i am serving in army corps of Signals(Tech Tele Comn)IGNOU/Distance Certificate will be valide or not
28th May 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Which are the correspondence M.Tech courses from IGNOU through distance education? I have done my B.Tech in Chemical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?