20th April 2012, 07:23 PM
krupalsoni

Which country is better for masters in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello Sir,
I am doing my B.E. in Mechanical Engg. I am in S.Y.
I would like to know that which country is better for Masters in Same Stream and Why??

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Which country is better for masters in mechanical engineering?
  3. Which country is better for masters in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to do masters in mechanical engineering? Which country is better for the same?
  5. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  6. Which country is best to do Masters in Structural Engineering?
  7. Is it possible to do masters in Mechanical after scoring 5.75 CGPA in B.Tech? Scope of doing masters from US and Europe?
  8. Which country is good to do higher studies after Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  10. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I get admission in the universities in Germany after having 16 backlogs in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  13. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  14. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  15. Where should I do my MS after completing mechanical engineering?
  16. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Arch course after Mechanical Engineering degree? -- [New]
  18. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
3rd August 2012, 04:35 AM

Default Re: Which country is better for masters in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi !!!!

The only country that I could suggest you for a master degree in Mechanical Engineering is Germany.

The technology they handle is very much advanced. Starting with simple mechanisms, machines to complicated one, Germans are out standing. Cost of Education is also cheap compared to US & UK where you could get similar exposure.

Can suggest you few companies to know the familiarity of Germans. Wolkswagon, Audi, BMW,HF etc....

You can have a hands on Practical Experience if you study in any german college. Moreover the chance of getting Internships & jobs are likely more in Germany compared with US & UK for the present scenario. But, you must have passed atleast 2 levels in German Language.
28th November 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.. I'm final year mechanical engg student.. I want to study m.s in automobile r mechatronics.. Which country is best for these courses except germany.. Which one has good scope for internships,jobs related to my course..
29th November 2012, 11:37 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by krupalsoni View Post
Hello Sir,
I am doing my B.E. in Mechanical Engg. I am in S.Y.
I would like to know that which country is better for Masters in Same Stream and Why??

Dear Aspirant,

As You have mention that you are wishing to know about the best country for Master of Mechanical then it's Definatly None of Other then Germany......

Germany is leading country in Machinery and Mechanical Parts related Production so, it is best choice for you that Germany.......

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
2nd December 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi!!!!!!!!!!

I too prefer Germany as a best option for Masters in Mechanical Engineering or any stream related to Mechanical. Good Luck :-0
12th March 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

i am planning to pursue my ms graduation in abroad i am presently studying be mechanical could anyone suggest the proper course in ms degree
4th May 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

hi...
am doing b.e.mechanical engg. in india,. how many marks shall I want to score in gre to do ms in germany???
11th July 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Higher Studies options after B.E. Mechanical
18th January 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Which country is better for masters in Mechanical Engineering GERMANY or UK?
27th March 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What grade should I get in Bachelor's to do M.S. in Germany? I am a student from Bangladesh.
28th March 2014, 11:24 AM
aryanpawar

If you want to complete your master from abroad then I guess California is best city ..for more information check msmbainusa this link..
24th July 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of mechanical engineering.I would like to enquire what are the exams we have to write and clear to pursue ms in Germany.Can any one help me?
4th August 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

which country is best to do MS in metallurgy or in Oil and gas sector?

I have done mechanical engineering. i do have 2 years of work exp in Blast furnace operations. but i want to pursue my future jobs in oil and gas sectors. if they arent any then to do in metallurgy. could you guys help me out with that...
1st February 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 2 year be mechanical engineering stream plz suggest me which country is best to do ms in mechanical today thanking you
17th February 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir what will be the scope of doing M.S. in mechanical from Canada and coming back to India after that?
15th July 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir
I completed my BE in mech stream I thought of doing my masters in Italy
is Italy equal to Germany in masters
21st September 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi dear sir/madam
I completed b.tech in mechanical engineering 2014 am currently working in ecil I hav 1 yr experience I thought ofdoing my master in Italy is italy equal to germany in master and z der any part tim job for doing suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?