21st February 2012, 08:29 PM
Vaddevijender

How to do masters in mechanical engineering? Which country is better for the same?

Dear sir,
my self vijender reddy finished b.tech in mechanical engineer in 2009 with the aggregate of 58.6.after that i worked as a assit professor for 1yr and presently am working as a q.c engineer.i have work expiriance of 1yr as a professor and 1yr as a q.c engineer still working as a q.c and know i want to do masters in mech. Engg. So which country is better for my carrier and study.
Regards
vijender

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Which country is better for masters in mechanical engineering?
  3. Which country is better for masters in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which country is best to do masters in Civil engineering?
  5. How to do masters in mechanical engineering? Which country is better for the same?
  6. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  7. Which country is best to do Masters in Structural Engineering?
  8. Which country should I prefer for doing masters in computer science engineering?
  9. Is it possible to do masters in Mechanical after scoring 5.75 CGPA in B.Tech? Scope of doing masters from US and Europe?
  10. Which country is good to do higher studies after Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  12. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get admission in the universities in Germany after having 16 backlogs in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  15. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  16. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  17. Best country to study MS in Mechanical Engineering except India? -- [New]
  18. Which country is better to do the masters?
19th January 2013, 04:41 PM
ali_nimran

Thumbs up Re: How to do masters in mechanical engineering? Which country is better for the same?

hi,
As we see the aggregate percentage its hard to find a best but..GERMANY is the best for mechanical engineering..only reason for communication has to build in german and it can be done easliy too...all other expensives too are less as compared.Other if you want to opt you can opt for USA/Uk both places studies can be done..GERMANY is best as u can get job work during its study period.
With regards.
Alin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?