6th February 2012, 09:17 AM
chithangayu

Which course is best for me after completion of BCA if my family is not good economically?

respected sir/mam

i am chitharesan i have completed my UG(BCA).next what can i study?,which is best? ."economically my family is not good .

my heartly thanks

M.CHITHARESAN

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to do CPT and ICAI course being a candidate of an economically backward family?
  2. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion? -- [New]
  3. Can I get a good job after studying BCA?
  4. Subject details of BCA and jobs after completion of course?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA course?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  8. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  9. Is it a good choice for me to join MBA course after completion of BCA being a girl?
  10. Available Job Opportunities for BBA Freshers?
  11. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA?
  12. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  13. Can I get good Job after completion of BCA course? What qualities do I need to have for this?
  14. Can I get IT job after completion of BCA? I am studying final year BCA
  15. How to go USA for further studies after BCA?
  16. What will be the salary offered after completion of BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  18. How to go USA after completion of BCA?
6th February 2012, 12:00 PM
lav11

Default Re: Which course is best for me after completion of BCA if my family is not good economically?

hello friend,

after BCA you can go for MCA ,if your family is not supporting then you have a option for distance , that offering the MCA in minimum course fee, apart from this parallely you can try for job as BCA asparent.
6th February 2012, 12:49 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best for me after completion of BCA if my family is not good economically?

BCA- BACHELOR IN COMPUTER APPLICATION as your economic condition is not so ggod the after completion of BCA you should go for applying job related to BCA as now a days there is ample opportunity of job for BCA graduate.

Otherwise if you are interested in further studies then go for MCA(Master in Computer Application) rather then MBA which is more expensive one.

For getting admission to MCA course in National Institute of Technology, you have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by NITs.
4th March 2012, 02:47 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

[B]BCA- BACHELOR IN COMPUTER APPLICATION as your economic condition is not so ggod the after completion of BCA you should go for applying job related to BCA as now a days there is ample opportunity of job for BCA graduate.

that offering the MCA in minimum course fee, apart from this parallely you can try for job as BCA asparent.
23rd March 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

my c subject is very weak so what can i do ?
24th May 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best after completion BCA for me if my family financial condition is not good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?