16th July 2011, 12:29 AM
santa claus

Which course is better between Food Biotechnology and Environmental Biotechnology?

which of the two will provide me a better job.food or environmental biotechnology????

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between Food Biotechnology and Environmental Biotechnology?
  2. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join? -- [New]
  3. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Biotechnology and M.Tech in Environmental Technology having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology and with 3 years of experience in Food Processing Industry?
  4. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  5. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  6. How to do M.Tech through distance education after completing B.E Biotechnology in VTU? Importance of M.Tech in Environmental or Biotechnology?
  7. What is the syllabus of JNU PH.D exam of Life Science, Biotechnology and Environmental Biotechnology
  8. Eligibility criteria and number of attempts in DBT-JRF for OBC student?
  9. Job opportunities after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  10. Any 1 month project related to genetics or environmental biotechnology?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology after ME in Environmental Engineering?
  12. Which exams should I answer to be eligible for BI.PC UG courses? Details about the courses for BI.PC students?
  13. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  14. M.tech in food technology or environmental science? Which course is better?
  15. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  16. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  17. Eligibility for DBT JRF exam?
  18. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
16th July 2011, 10:27 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Which course is better between Food Biotechnology and Environmental Biotechnology?

hi
look both are good at their place
but now a days there is a heavy demand for good environmentalists
so doing environment biotechnology will be profitable in respect to placement and salary package
all the best
16th July 2011, 11:08 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Which course is better between Food Biotechnology and Environmental Biotechnology?

Dear, in my opinion Food Biotechnology is better than Environmental Biotecnology, because in this course you would chance at food processing company.
Beside this there are many chance for govt. job.

Best of luck!
26th September 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i did B.Tech. Biotechnology and now doing M.E environmental engineering which is under civil dept. is it possible for me to go or teaching Biotechnology since now i was a cross major. but am interested with environmental Biotecnology
2nd March 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BE in biotechnology,will u pls tell me among industrial biotichnology n environmental biotechnology which one is better for my career
6th April 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

which one i have to purse- food or environmental biotechnology?? which one is having better placement opportunities??
3rd September 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better m Phil in envirnmental biotechenology or m Phil in envirnmental science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?