11th November 2010, 07:59 PM
sudhamurugesan

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology after ME in Environmental Engineering?

Respected sir/madam,
I did my B.Tech in biotechnology and now i am doing M.E in environmental engineering. Am i eligible to do ph.D in biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology after ME in Environmental Engineering?
  2. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  3. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Environment Management for Environmental Sciences postgraduate? Scope of this PhD?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing Part Time Phd in Environmental engineering in Anna University?
  6. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  7. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
  8. What is the syllabus of JNU PH.D exam of Life Science, Biotechnology and Environmental Biotechnology
  9. B.Tech (Biotechnology ) student is eligible for Integrated PhD? Does it have same value as of PhD?
  10. UGC JRF fellowship eligibility for PhD Biotechnology?
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  12. Possibility to persue M.Sc microbiology plus Phd in environmental microbiology or microbiology after B.Tech Biotechnology and gained experience as an RA in Solid waste management
  13. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in Ph.D?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 746 rank in GATE and 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  15. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology after completion of B.Tech?
  17. How to do part time Ph.D in Anna university after completion of graduation in structural engineer? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
14th November 2010, 04:33 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology after ME in Environmental Engineering?

Yes sure you can are eligible for phd for sure.and for your state college list kindly visit the below website.
http://www.coachingindians.com/biotechnology/biotechnology-colleges/index.html
23rd November 2010, 12:32 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology after ME in Environmental Engineering?

HELLO,as you have done your bachelor degree with biotechnology but have master degree in environment engineering.yah you are eligible for PhD in biotechnology, but there might be some difficulties with you as the syllabus of M.Sc. biotechnology & syllabus for master degree in environment engineering is different so while PhD you may be in trouble. no matter you can contacat with your professor during PhD.
13th April 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

When should we do apply for the Ph.d programme in vit?
4th July 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible to do phd in environmental managament after msc in mathematics
27th March 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Environmental engg after ME in Mechanical Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?