16th June 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better when considered in scope of getting a job? M.Sc Environment Science Vs M.Sc Bioinformatics?

Which course is better when considered in scope of getting a job? M.Sc Environment Science Vs M.Sc Bioinformatics? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Which course I can go for next? Please provide me the details soon.

30th April 2017, 02:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better when considered in scope of getting a job? M.Sc Environment Science Vs M.Sc Bioinformatics?

As per my knowledge, M.Sc Bioinformatics is best between M.Sc Environment Science and M.Sc Bioinformatics. As per my suggestion you can go for M.Sc Bioinformatics course for your bright future. M.Sc. Bioinformatics or Master of Science in Bioinformatics is a post graduate Bioinformatics course. The duration of this course is two years.

BEST JOBS TYPE FOR YOU

=> Bioinformatics Analyst

=> Bioinformatics Trainer

=> Bioinformatics 'C' Programmer

=> Bio-statistician

=> Assistant Professor

=> Technical Executive

=> Research Associate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?