29th March 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Course fee of PG diploma in clinical data management? What is the initial salary package after completing the course?

I want to know the course fee of pg diploma in clinical data management.also the placement and initial salary package after completing this particular course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course fee of PG diploma in Clinical Data Management? Placement and initial salary package after completing the course?
  2. After completing diploma in clinical research and clinical data management what can I do?
  3. Detailed information about ICBio Clinical Research Institute, Mohali? Scope of PGD in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management?
  4. How much will be the Annual Salary Package after completing MSc in Clinical Research?
  5. How should I get a secure job and perfect package salary after completing MSc Clinical Microbiology?
  6. Fee structure for Journalism and Mass Communication course? What will be the salary package after completion of this course?
  7. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What salary package can i expect after completing my BFM course? -- [New]
  9. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  10. Starting salary package in clinical research in ICRI Ahmedabad?
  11. What is the scope in PG diploma in travel and tourism management? What is the salary package?
  12. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  13. Is there a good scope in Clinical Research and Data Management
  14. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  15. Model Question Papers of TCS Written Exam for Clinical Data Management?
  16. What is good after B.Pharmacy?
  17. Minimum salary package after completing CS course?
  18. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
18th December 2016, 11:56 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Course fee of PG diploma in clinical data management? What is the initial salary package after completing the course?

PG Diploma Clinical Data Management
- You must have passed MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BDS/B.Pharm or bachelor's degree in Science/Life Science/Zoology/Botany/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Genetics from a recognized university.
- Some well reputed institutes also conduct entrance exam for admission.

Course Fees
Course Fee varies institute by institute every year. Generally, Course Tuition Fee exists from Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- per year. Hostel Fee, Exam Fee, Mess Fee, Library Fee, Activity Fee are payable extra.

Employment Areas
- Labs
- Clinics
- Health Centres
- Hospitals
- Research
- Colleges/Universities

Job Types
- Clinical Data Coordinator
- Medical Coder
- Database Programmer
- Data Manager
- Data Validation Associate

Salary Scale
You may get starting salary approximate Rs.12,000/- to Rs.20,000 per month. It will increase as per your performance, skills and experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?