26th May 2010, 08:55 AM
miskink

Which course has more scope nowadays so that I could join it after B.Tech Computer Science?

helllo sir,
i hav completed my b.tech this year in computer science branch...i request u to suggest in joining a right course based on the present situation in the market........or i shud prefer in searching a job rather than joining a course

6th September 2011, 08:39 AM
yaashk

Default Re: Which course has more scope nowadays so that I could join it after B.Tech Computer Science?

Before searching for what course to pursue, just analayze your areas of interest. Then search for courses or jobs that suits your area of interest. As of the present job market trned, especially in IT industries, CLOUD COMPUTING happens to be one of the widely searched expertise from every IT professional. In addition to that, SAP knowledge would help you stand firm in any company where you work. With every business around the world making use of SAP, people with expertise in SAP will really survive even at the time of recession because every business is transforming to the world of automation to increase their work efficiency. So think about these, and start working towards these highly sort after courses.
6th September 2011, 02:48 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Which course has more scope nowadays so that I could join it after B.Tech Computer Science?

Sir, it is good to you to go for higher studies like MBA. Nowadays the course of MBA is on the top all around and you will get handsome salary package in the industry after the completion of MBA.

Other option is to go for the m.tech in the relevant field. So you can chose the field according to your interest.

All the best.
15th January 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i m a 3rd yr b.tech computer science student, which course will b better for me m.tech or mba ?
10th May 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I cleared my jee mains exam with good marks .which college can i get in delhi or in haryana
11th July 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

ihave completed class 12th. now i have choosen the computer science field. but i'm still confuse that is this right career for me. i hv cleared the 12th with 68%. plz suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?