20th April 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can do in ITI after completion of 12th in commerce stream?

I have completed 11th and 12th in commerce stream. So now I want to do ITI so which course I can do plz tell me? Hope that I will get the information on the same as soon as possible. Please provide me your suggestion and the next steps which I need to follow. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream?
  2. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do ITI course after completion of 10th with commerce stream? How may I get the details like fee structure, eligibility criteria etc for ITI course?
  4. Which ITI course is best for me after doing 10th in science stream and 12th in commerce stream? Can I join Automobile or Autocad course in ITI?
  5. How to join Automobile course from ITI after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  6. How to join ITI Automobile course having 12th with commerce background?
  7. Should I opt for ITI course if secured 48% in 12th ISC and 83% in 10th ICSE?
  8. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th class in Arts stream
  9. Which courses in ITI I can join after completion of Graduation in commerce?
  10. Which courses are there in ITI?
  11. Courses available to study for 12th Commerce student?
  12. What to do after completion of 12th Commerce? Scope for me in the Commerce stream?
  13. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship after completion of 12th from MP board with 86% marks in commerce stream?
  15. Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce?
  16. Is it possible to change stream after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  17. Possibility to do ITI(Mechanical/Computer) after completing 12th Commerce?
  18. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?
12th September 2017, 04:56 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course I can do in ITI after completion of 12th in commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 11th and 12th in commerce stream. So now I want to do ITI so which course I can do plz tell me? Hope that I will get the information on the same as soon as possible. Please provide me your suggestion and the next steps which I need to follow. Thank you!

If you want to do ITI (Industrial Training Institute) after completing 10+2 in commerce stream, then COPA(Computer Operation and Programming Assistant) course is best option for you. In COPA course you will get knowledge of fundamental of computer, Computer languages like C,C++, Office automation which is helpful for you in your further studies.

>> Duration of computer operation and programming assistant course is 1 year.

Other Non Engineering Trades in ITI:-

:- Lather goods maker course.

:- Fruit and vegetable processing course.

:- Dress maker Course.

:- Stenographer in Hindi Course.

:- Stenographer in English Course.
13th May 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course I can do in ITI after completion of 12th in commerce stream?

Which course should I choose as a commerce student after 12th in iti to get job in railway?
12th July 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible the 12th completed with commerce and want to do ITI with electrician course
8th September 2019, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my iti in one college .i want change my college in 2 year.
31st July 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

which iti course is better for after 12th? What is job opportunities after complete ITI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?