5th September 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Which course to prefer for doing after 12th standard?

Which course can I prefer after 12th? My subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics and hindi, Can you please suggest me the best course which will help me to have a bright future? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

7th September 2017, 02:54 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to prefer for doing after 12th standard?

After completing 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics there are many career options for studying. Some of them are listed below.

- B.Tech in any stream
- Arts & humanities
- Architecture
- Merchant navy
- Pilot
- B.Sc
- National Defence Service
- Railway exam
- BBA and etc.

The admission for the above mentioned courses varies based on the course, state and university. Some courses need to clear entrance test and direct admissions are given for some courses.
7th September 2017, 03:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

As you had chosen Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th, so you can opt for Engineering stream.

In Engineering, you can do B.E./B.Tech to make your career bright and become software or mechanical engineering in future.

Apart from this, you can choose Defence sector and apply for NDA to serve Indian Army, Navy or Air Force.

Other than this, you have option to pursue graduation in any sector and then apply for Banking jobs and Civil Services.
7th September 2017, 05:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my suggestion you can go for Bachelor of Techonology in Mechanical Engineering course after 12th with physics, chemistry, mathematics and Hindi subjects.Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering is an undergraduate Mechanical Engineering course. The duration of this course is four years.

After completion of this course you can apply for jobs in given below public firms.

=> NTPC

=> VSSC

=> ISRO

=> IOC

=> ONGC

=> DRDO

=> SAIL
7th September 2017, 09:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th in science stream have many future available option. The list of available choices are :-

B.Tech/B.E.

B.Des/B.F.Tech.

B.Sc/B.A/B.Com.

BBA/BCA.

B.A LLB.

So, you can pursue any course in which you have more interest, no doubt these courses have many future opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?