15th July 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in government college in Gujarat after passing 12th with 56% with PMC

sir I have passed 12th with 56% with PMC,can I get the direct admission in the government college of diploma in Gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  2. Can I get admission in government college of Gujarat? I have scored 71.2% in 12th science
  3. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  4. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  5. Admission in engineering college after passing 12th exam from Gujarat? Can I get admission in Hyderabad?
  6. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  7. Admission form allotment for Gujarat Government Medical College?
  8. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  10. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board? -- [New]
  11. Possibilities to get admission in government college of Gujarat?
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  13. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  14. Best coaching institute for IAS in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  16. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  17. Admission in B.Pharma or Medical in Gujarat Technical University after passing 12th from UP board? How can I take admission?
  18. How to get admission in LLB in Gujarat after passing 12th in Gujarat state board(Commerce Stream)?
31st October 2016, 09:10 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in government college in Gujarat after passing 12th with 56% with PMC

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get direct admission in government college in Gujarat after passing 12th with 56% with PMC. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for private college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?