16th July 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt for after scoring 54% in 12th so that I could get a job?

hI,

I SCORED 54% IN XII ,I M CONFUSED AND WORRIED AS THERE ARE NO JOBS AVAILBLE FOR ME ..AND LET ME KNOW WAT COURSE SHUD I OPT FOR...

11th October 2011, 07:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt for after scoring 54% in 12th so that I could get a job?

You have not specified whether you have done your 12th class in science stream or commerce stream. Hence, depending the stream you can choose your course. If you have done your Science stream, you have options for engineering, medicine, or graduation in any science subject streams. Like wise in commerce you can join for B.Com, BBA, BBM, CA etc. Later you can go for post graduation courses etc which will enhance your job opportunities. There are also options like you can also go in for defense sector for jobs through attending the various competitive examinations.
12th November 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I opt for after scoring 54% in 12th so that I could get a job?

M too confused with science n commerce wat shud i take..
evry1 is saying opt maths tats better but my maths is not gud..
i wanna opt sci but d main phy i don understand..y d hell dese much of laws is dre..
m totaly confused wat to do sme1 is saying maths n othr1 sci..

Help me...
16th March 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to take science bt chemistry is beyond my understanding so m i taking right choice or i should switch to commerce plzzz help
17th March 2012, 11:53 AM
Raj.kr.sah13

Thumbs up Re: Which course should I opt for after scoring 54% in 12th so that I could get a job?

As you mention your maths is not so good and physics too.so i can say that every thing is possible with hard work,and if your going for science there is less maths then commerce,in some schools there use to to be optional subject which you can select.Its depends upon your aim what you want to be.
good luck
31st March 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I am weak in maths but want to take science is its is hard or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?