28th February 2017, 10:58 AM
Monidhwani

Which course should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths and Economics? Should I join my Family Business or start working in a Company?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc Maths and Economics, I want to continue with my studies after completing B.Sc so I want to know which course should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths and Economics? Should I join my Family Business or start working in a Company? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Masters in Maths after completing BS Honors in Economics?
  2. Should I start my own business?
  3. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?
  4. How to pursue honors studies in economics?
  5. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MA Economics after completing B.Com (A and F)? Which University will be a better choice for pursuing MA?
  7. Can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th?
  8. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  9. Career options after 12th with commerce and Business and economics from BMS? Salary expected?
  10. Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?
  11. How can I register for B.A Economics?
  12. Can i become a Businesswomen after completing Graduation in Economics?
  13. Selection criteria for Business Analyst post in HPCL for Masters in Business Economics candidate who is working in an IT firm?
  14. BBA or B.Com after completing 12th with Civics, Economics and commerce and having work experience in BPO company as tech support?
  15. Which course is more helpful between B.A and B.Com in future?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Economics and apply for UGC NET (Economics) after completing M.Com?
  17. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  18. How can I join merchant navy after completing BSc biology

13th December 2017, 02:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths and Economics? Should I join my Family Business or start working in a Company?

I must ask you to instead of taking my opinion you must select the field in which you have interest and see yourself in better position in future.

If you are satisfied with family business then you must take it as your responsibility to take it to higher level.

Other than that you can join some company as per your interest in the company.

14th December 2017, 11:20 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths and Economics? Should I join my Family Business or start working in a Company?

If you want your career in the field of your studies then do post graduation course like M.Sc in maths or stats field.
*** You can apply for various technical post in both public and private sector jobs like Operation head, Inventory management, Cost control head, Line man , supervisor in technical.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?