14th December 2017, 12:06 PM

How can I apply for Inspire scholarship for MBBS if system is not allowing me to select MBBS while filling up the application form?

I got 97% marks in 12th with PCB and got admission in MBBS at Dr. S. N. Medical college Jodhpur in July 2017. Neet 2017 AIR is 2749. When I am filling the application form, there is no option in application to select course MBBS. How I submit my application form.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for MBBS candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where to get the application form for applying scholarship for doing MBBS? What is the procedure followed to get the scholarship?
  3. Eligibility and procedure of filling up the INSPIRE scholarship form?
  4. Is my daughter eligible for INSPIRE scholarship while doing MBBS?
  5. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  6. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  7. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  8. Which form should I submit for MHRD Scholarship being MBBS student?
  9. List of scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Siemens Scholarship Program 2018? -- [New]
  11. Chances to get Inspire scholarship if got two backlog in 1st year? When the application form will be issue?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  13. Types of exams required to apply for MBBS? Details about educational loan and scholarship for doing MBBS?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  15. Eligibility to get Inspire scholarship
  16. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  17. Can I apply for scholarship in second year of MBBS?
  18. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?