12th July 2010, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

In which course should I take admission for career in optics? Best institutes for this course?

I've just completed B.Sc. I( Electronics, physics and maths). I want to make a career in space science. But I don't know that after B.Sc. in which course I should take admission for making career in optics. Please help me. Please also list best institutions for the courses you suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  3. Which course should I opt for making career in optics? List of the top colleges for the same? I have completed B.Sc course
  4. Good IITJAM institute in Kerala or Tamil Nadu
  5. How to prepare for JAM while pursuing degree in physics?
  6. Best coaching centre in Kolkata for medical coaching?
  7. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  8. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  9. What are the scholarships for class 12th science students? What is the weightage of various chapters of different subjects in IIT JEE, AIEEE and UPTU?
  10. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  11. What is the syllabus of Physics?
  12. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  13. Coaching centres in Visakhapatnam for SRMEEE exam?
  14. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  15. List of the best books for microwave and optical fibre communication, power electronics, control system?
  16. Which course is having good scope to do ME in abroad after completion of Mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th scoring 84.4% marks? -- [New]
  18. Which book is best for physics subject for IIT JAM exam? Is there any benefit to revise the 12th class books?
9th October 2011, 01:57 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which course should I take admission for career in optics? Best institutes for this course?

after B.Sc you may go for M.Sc in electronics branch where your specilization should be optical communication. then you will be able to build your career in optical communication field. after master degree you may go for P.hd and you may go for research field.

in other way you may take admission in engineering. after B.Sc you may take admission in second year of engineering through lateral entry or you may go through regular entry after giving engineering entrance examination and you will be admitted to first year. you should choose your branch of engineering is Electronics and communication engineering. after B.E/B.Tech go for M.Tech after that join in communication industry and you will be able to built your career in optical communication field.

best wishes.
24th December 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which course should I take admission for career in optics? Best institutes for this course?

I m doing my 10th nd want to make a carier in optics.
So,plese tell me which is best institute in india for this cource,,, also want to know,, what things i want to do in my carier.

U can give me ur best reply on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?