31st May 2011, 01:49 PM
sagar13011991

Courses and colleges to go for after 12th science?

i have passed my 12 class.now i have a interest in astronomy tell me what to do.sir tell me tell me immegiately....what are the courses and colleges.........

14th August 2011, 11:13 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Courses and colleges to go for after 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar13011991 View Post
i have passed my 12 class.now i have a interest in astronomy tell me what to do.sir tell me tell me immegiately....what are the courses and colleges.........
After twelth you have ample of options to opt. Like with 12th Science you can go for Engineering Field, B.Com , B.Sc and lots more.

Different colleges are good and its depending upon the place you stay. If you stay in Mumbai then Mumbai has lot of B.Sc Colleges. Like wise Engineering Colleges are also very good.

Under AIEEE if you write this Exam you will get good NIT's and if you write IIT Exam you will get Different IIT's depending upon your IIT JEE Rank.

So, you have lots of opportunities being a Science Student, you have more options rather than a guy with Arts stream.

Even You can go for Defense sector after applying NDA Exam and TES i.e Technical Entry scheme.

Good Luck
14th August 2011, 11:30 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses and colleges to go for after 12th science?

Quote:
Hi,
After 12th you can go for below streams.

1) BSC: In Mathematics, Chemistry ,Biology, Physics, Computer Science, IT
2) BCS (Bachelor of computer science)
3) BCA (Bachelor of computer Application)
4) BE/B TECH(Bachelor of Engineering/Technology)
5) B Pharm / D Pharm
6) Medical
7) Dental
8) Veterinary Doctor
and this are the some of the name of colleges and their location,so that you can easily locate to that place where you would like to go..

B.C.A. SRM University, Chennai, India
B.C.A. Guru Nanak College, Chennai, India
B.C.A. Vels University, Chennai, India
B.D.S A J Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore, India
B.D.S A.M.E's Dental College and Hospital, Raichur, India
B.D.S M. A. Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Pune, India
B.D.S Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi/NCR, India
B.D.S Adesh Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Bathinda, India
B.E ( Information Technology) Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) , Delhi/NCR, India
B.E ( Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering) Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) , Delhi/NCR, India
B.E (Aeronautical Engineering) PEC University of Technology (Formerly PEC), Chandigarh, India
B.E (Aeronautical Engineering) PSN College of Engineering and Technology, Tirunelveli, India
B.E (Applied Marine Information Technology and Communitcation) Academy of Maritime Education & Training (AMET University), Chennai, India
B.E (Automobile Engineering) Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology (AVIT) , Kanchipuram, India
B.E (Bio-Medical Engineering) PSNA College of Engineering and Technology (PSNACET), Dindigul, India
B.E (Biotechnology) Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology (AVIT) , Kanchipuram, India
B.E (Civil Engineering) MVSR Engineering College, Hyderabad, India
B.E (Civil Engineering) Karunya School of Engineering, Coimbatore, India
B.E (Civil Engineering) Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi , India
B.E (Computer Sc. & Engineering) Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi , India.
15th August 2011, 12:49 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

If you want to do Engineering course,then give AIEEE exam and qualify this exam and get admission in IIT's/NIT's colleges.
If not you want another course,they are many course to opte,i.e B.com,B.sc,LLB,BBA course.
The above mentioned course as good career now a day,so take any one course you are interested in.And go a head........
15th August 2011, 01:11 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

there have many course which you can do after 12th science.

some of them are

1.engineering.

2.medical.

3.b.pharm.

4.bba.

5.bca.

6.b.sc.

etc.

all the best.........
15th August 2011, 01:38 AM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003

Quote:
If you completed your 12th from science stream then you have various scope to do various type of course now its up to your interest if you want to make you future in astronomy then you can take admission in Indian astronomy college and you can do better.
With Best Regards
Md. Raja Azher
15th August 2011, 04:33 AM
Sehwag6

After 12th science , you have plenty of opporunities are there. They are 1.)BBA 2)BCA 3)BSC 4)B.COM 5)BA 6)BPHARM 7)CA 8)CS 9)BED 10)DIPLOMA
30th November 2011, 04:28 PM
litunu

with 12th Science you can go for Engineering Field, B.Com , B.Sc and lots more.

Different colleges are good and its depending upon the place you stay. If you stay in Mumbai then Mumbai has lot of B.Sc Colleges. Like wise Engineering Colleges are also very good.

Under AIEEE if you write this Exam you will get good NIT's and if you write IIT Exam you will get Different IIT's depending upon your IIT JEE Rank.

So, you have lots of opportunities being a Science Student, you have more options rather than a guy with Arts stream.

Even You can go for Defense sector after applying NDA Exam and TES i.e Technical Entry scheme.
4th May 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Which exam to give for admission for dental clg of rangoonwala pune
25th June 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

after 12th science to get admission in bsc biotechnologyare good?please tell me,my family income are not well but are commen so to take admossion in this course are profitable for me?
15th August 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

my daughter interested in aeronautical Engg wants study one of the best college. pl advise me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?