19th March 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Courses which are done after B.Tech? Which exams can I answer instead of M.Tech?

I wanna know about the courses which r done after the B.Tech. nnow i m in 3 rd year persuing B.Tech from Computer Science......insted of GATE which exams can be given for M.Tech. n also for any other courses.pls help me..........

8th July 2011, 09:53 PM
shailja1910

Default Re: Courses which are done after B.Tech? Which exams can I answer instead of M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanna know about the courses which r done after the B.Tech. nnow i m in 3 rd year persuing B.Tech from Computer Science......insted of GATE which exams can be given for M.Tech. n also for any other courses.pls help me..........
there are other universities which provide M.TECH courses in various fields related to computer science.you can give the xams conducted by these universities or you can show your gate score 4 admission.....
as u r doing B.TECH in cs so you can also do some s\w courses such as advance java ,.NET etc... it will help to enhance your resume.....
9th July 2011, 11:25 AM
ujjwalitjecrc

Smile Re: Courses which are done after B.Tech? Which exams can I answer instead of M.Tech?

Their is no other exams other then GATE
9th July 2011, 03:09 PM
Aakashmittal95

Default Re: Courses which are done after B.Tech? Which exams can I answer instead of M.Tech?

You Can go For M.Tech
9th July 2011, 03:39 PM
Rukhsar Malek

you can go for TANCET exams...or u can also join MBA...again in MBA ther are two branches of wich u can go for PGDM which is a betr future career..either u can scrore good in the final year and can apply for post graduation thru ur university also..
16th June 2012, 12:45 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Courses which are done after B.Tech? Which exams can I answer instead of M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

If you are in your 3rd year, and do not want to give the GATE exam, you can try for the MBA Entrances.

MBA- Master's in Business Administration.

This course is one of the top most courses in the market and so there are a lot of colleges offering this course.

The top entrances or this are : Common Admission Test - CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, JIMS, JAMIA, ISB, GMAT, etc.. and others.

You can apply for them and then study MBA is you are interested in it.
IIM's are the top B-Schools
Apart from that you can apply for the M.Sc subjects if you want to study ahead.

According to me either M.Tech or the MBA are the best options. Rest the decision is up to you.

All the best
Regards
RANJEET
16th June 2012, 12:56 AM
kinnarnara

there are other universities which provide M.TECH courses in various fields related to computer science.you can give the xams conducted by these universities or you can show your gate score 4 admission.....
as u r doing B.TECH in cs so you can also do some s\w courses such as advance java ,.NET etc... it will help to enhance
16th June 2012, 05:14 PM
chinmayXdas

You could try for M.Tech either in Indian colleges or try for a Master's degree in any foreign university.Keep in mind that the foreign universities charge a lot, so try to gain some scholarship before you opt for this.
16th June 2012, 10:26 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Since you have studied the engineering subject for four years constantly therefore its only fitting for you to go for M.Tech as that will help you to get a job in your field. For this you have to give the GATE exam. This will only give you better jobs with good pay packets.

But since the MBA craze is also undeniable therefore going for the same would not be a bad idea at well. For this you have to give the CAT exam or XAT or MAT.
16th June 2012, 10:28 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Since you have studied the engineering subject for four years constantly therefore its only fitting for you to go for M.Tech as that will help you to get a job in your field. For this you have to give the GATE exam. This will only give you better jobs with good pay packets.

But since the MBA craze is also undeniable therefore going for the same would not be a bad idea at well. For this you have to give the CAT exam or XAT or MAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?