15th October 2011, 07:00 PM
linny21

Which are the courses that I can do in embedded systems? Career prospects in this field?

I am doing my final yr ece can you tell me about the additional courses which i can do in embedded systems and the centres offering those courses in chennai.also tell me about the carrer prospects in this field

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better among M.Sc(Embedded Systems) of 1 year in Abroad and B.Tech, for Electronics B.Sc graduate? Career prospects of M.Sc(Embedded Systems)? -- [New]
  2. Scope for Embedded Systems?
  3. Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course
  4. Details about embedded systems field and institutes that offer short term course?
  5. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  6. Embedded systems or VLSI or power systems? which field is better for M.E.?
  7. Which is having more scope among Embedded systems, VLSI, Java, .net & networking?
  8. Which are the best embedded system institution offering embedded system courses for last 5 years
  9. Which are the companies in the field of M.E Embedded Systems? Should I go for it if I dont have much practical knowledge? Any companies providing project?
  10. What should I do after my B.E? What is the future of EC in India?
  11. Which courses to join along with Engineering : J2EE, Embedded Systems, Networkings?
  12. Courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  13. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
  14. What are the jobs for me after completing B.Tech ECE?
  15. MNC companies offering 6 months Internship in Embedded Systems for Diploma Electronics student?
  16. What is the scope of embedded system?
  17. Embedded Systems vs. Telecommunications - Which field is best after B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Embedded Systems scope in India? Should I do Embedded systems course from Cranes varsity institute?
11th June 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses that I can do in embedded systems? Career prospects in this field?

iam completed my studies in B.tech Biomedical Engineering and after that i have studied pc diploma in advance biomedical in applications. I had not got any placement after 6 months i got ok small company in they haven't given salary properly and i have interest in to do in embedded systems so either biomedical engineers can do embedded systems or not.
if they did the embedded systems how the scope in future for them. plz any one can guide me proper platform. to do
17th August 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses that I can do in embedded systems? Career prospects in this field?

which is the best institute for embedded system
11th February 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm student of b.tech ece . i can job in software company or nt.
11th October 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

which is the best institute for embedded system in chandigarh..plz suggest...
10th November 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

which is the best institute for embedded system in bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?