9th August 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

The courses offered by AMIETE in New Delhi is a correspondence or regular course?

sir,i am monalisa now doing B.E at amiete New Delhi,after completed diploma in also E.T.C branch.but till now i am not able to know that its regular course or correspondence course?& also its a good institution or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of AMIETE course? How many exams are held? Is it a good option or wastage of money?
  2. How to do LLB in distance? My background is B.Com
  3. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  4. Is AMIETE electronics a good course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is better between B.Tech electronics and AMIETE?
  6. List of coaching classes for preparation of JEE Mains & Advanced in Himachal Pradesh?
  7. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  8. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  9. Can I take up B.Ed after B.Com? Which one is better between B.Ed regular and correspondence B.Ed?
  10. Can I do B.Com course from DU having scored 53% in 12th class?
  11. Am I eligible to study regular M.Com in DSE being a correspondence B.Com graduate of Delhi University?
  12. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  13. Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?
  14. Admission procedure to study regular/correspondence PhD in English Literature at New Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Punjab and Haryana? -- [New]
  15. Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which of the course is better for me?
  16. What are the correspondence Diploma courses offered in Nutrition & Dietetics? Qualification required for them?
  17. Difference between distance and private graduation?
  18. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
15th January 2017, 03:36 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: The courses offered by AMIETE in New Delhi is a correspondence or regular course?

AMIETE is one of the most reputed and famous Government authorized college for the students of "Electronics and Telecommunication". And there is no correspondence course available in this institute. Only regular course is conducted in various streams.All these details has been given in the official website of the institute and the link for the official website is "http://www.iete.org/". For any kind of queries you can drop an email to "[email protected]"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?