23rd March 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Courses related to MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is Germany a good country for doing M.S?

my son want to do ms in mech engg in germany.what are the courses related to ms in mech engg?is germany best for mech engg or us is best?

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?
  3. Where should I do my MS after completing mechanical engineering?
  4. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  5. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  6. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  7. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  8. Will I get admission in the universities in Germany after having 16 backlogs in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  10. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  11. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  12. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  14. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  15. Which country is good to do higher studies after Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  17. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  18. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore?
1st May 2011, 12:16 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses related to MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is Germany a good country for doing M.S?

hi..
there is no other country better than Germany for doing an higher education in technical field,what i mean to say is that the German education is very strong in the technical aspects even better than the US,
also the best branch for doing ms is the design branch after that the next good branch is the production field,
also you can take some new fields like the industrial production field which is also in great demand these days
as far as the us education is concerned its really good in the marketability side and also good in the sense of exposure and also the jobs available in the us are better than other countries ,but after the recession i dont think that its true,because the jobs in countries like India and china are more lucrative these days
1st May 2011, 12:54 AM
Aravind S

Default Re: Courses related to MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is Germany a good country for doing M.S?

courses related to mechanical engineering in german are as follows, moreover mechanical engineering in german has a good scope in future.

Industrial Engineering
Product Engineering
Production Planning and Production Engineering
Planning and Operation of Intralogistic Systems
Setup of Supply Chains
Application-Oriented Software Development
7th May 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

diploma in 3year diploma m.e jobs
10th May 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

i want to do ms in mechanical engineering at us!!!how will be my future there??
14th May 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Im currently pursuing my B.E mechanical engg II yr... Im interested in doing my MS in UK or US... Can any1 suggest some specialization and some top universities so tat it wud be helpful for me to decide...
31st May 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Im doing ma B.E mechanical engineering II year...,i like to do a degree in germany. Can any1 plz tel me some courses and some top universities...
1st June 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed BE in aeronautical engineering .. now i wanna do MS in germany..... i do prefer to widen up my career by doing the PG course in mechanical filed.....is this the correct decision? what about the jobs??
3rd June 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about to study in germany for mx further education in mechanical branch.how can i get addmission in Ms? I am BE APPEAR.
8th June 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do ms in mechanical engineering at us!!!how will be my future there??
better u try for
germony
22nd June 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Is germany is better country for m s in mech than u k and us .and i can work in germany after my education
27th June 2011, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

i hav completed my engg in mechanical nw i wnt to do M.S in u.k . is thr any feild based on non-convectional enrgry resource as im intrstd in these feild.
27th August 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

courses for ms in mechanical engineering in us
28th August 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I have 2.5 years of experience as a design engineer, now im planning to do my ms in germany or uk, can u please suggest me which one is better? and which courses has a better scope......
9th September 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Doing MS in germany ; one should have best GRE scores.....
10th September 2011, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

without getting good gre score is there a scope of doing m.s. in germany????????
29th September 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I am in the final year of b.tech in mechanical from india. I want to do masters in canada or any other.please tell me which country have d best job opportunities for this field?
17th December 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i guess germany requires IELTS exam..v dont hv to give GRE for dat..m i right\???
25th December 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i want da best universitis in germany based on automobile design and production
3rd January 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

i am from India i am pursuing my engineering in MECHANICAL field
i am very much intrested in DESIGN field so can u please suggest me which university is really good for doinf M.S in design
also what are the cources related 2 design?
29th January 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Please do you have any idea for masters course in Mechanical Engg?
15th July 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year in meachanical , i decided to do my m.s in germany , pls list out the coures
23rd July 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

is Germany a best place for MS in mechanical? whether we can get jobs there wat kind of jobs we can get there?
30th July 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I am currently in my third year...
Is it better to do a job first and later do a MS ? Or is it better to do it directly after the end of fourth year.
13th January 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is the future of mechanical engineer will be good in united states ?
24th February 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my B.Tech in Mechanical engineering 3rd year..i have interest towards aeroplanes designing..after completing my 4th year where i shld join n which xams i shld writee .
29th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i m aravind i like to do my ms in Germany please tell courses which i can choose . i m intrested in subjects like kinematics of machinery and dynamics ..... please send me u r suggestion to my id [email protected]
5th August 2013, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my under graduation in the stream of computer science ,i want to go for ms in mechanical is this possible
12th May 2014, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

will german people give jobs to indians
i have heard that they give preference to germans
how far i heard is rigth?
9th July 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

So I want to know what is the eligibility of persantag to do ms in mechanical engineering at germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?