14th April 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Courses which would help me to build a good career in taxation after completing CA and PGDBM?

I had completed my CA 2 years back now I am doing PGDBM from distance education please suggest me some courses which will help to provide height in taxation career?

8th September 2011, 08:32 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Courses which would help me to build a good career in taxation after completing CA and PGDBM?

hey dudes

There are many finance,non finance or govt. colleges which provide PGDM(FULL TIME OR PART TIME)distance learning course.
If you want to do PGDM MBA MARKETING/HR/IT as FULL TIME then it will take 2 years and 3 years as a PART TIME,which you will decide to do.
Now there are finance college which gives PGDM like IIPM,IIM,IIT,IGNOU and many others,you need just do is to google search on above and fill the form for PGDM in particular sessions like in spring or summer batches.

PGDM is not in just MBA but also in M.TECH OR PH.D,so whatever applies you,you apply for that.

Generally Finance colleges of distance learning course's fees is above 60,000/- or 1 lakh per year.

In PGDM,there are two types single specialization or double specialization,fees for two's will be same.

and also CAT/KCAT or any other test if you score good then you will surely get good PGDM managment or marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?