19th April 2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to get Domicile Certificate in Maharashtra?

I am born in Gujarat but I am Marathi and I studied up to 10th std in Gujarat and 11th and 12th in Maharashtra. So, can I get Domicile Certificate in Maharashtra? And, if yes then what is the procedure to apply for Domicile Certificate?

3rd May 2020, 11:54 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Criteria to get Domicile Certificate in Maharashtra?

You are currently not eligible for Domicile of Maharashtra. Any person from the State of Maharashtra could obtain this certificate, provided that he or she is a resident in the State for the last 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra? 15 28th February 2020 10:12 PM
How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra 6 28th February 2020 07:54 PM
How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra 9 25th February 2020 11:27 AM
Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra 13 17th November 2019 03:33 PM
In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH 1 19th March 2012 04:03 PM