18th December 2011, 02:56 PM
rajeevmahesh

How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra

My daughter was born in Maharashtra and did her SSC from Maharashtra. She is now in 12th. Will she need to produce domicile certificate for admission to an engineering college in Maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  2. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  3. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  4. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  5. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  7. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  8. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  9. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  10. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  11. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  12. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  13. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  14. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  16. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  17. Admission in COEP in Maharashtra Domicile? My Origin is from Maharashtra
  18. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
20th August 2012, 07:27 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra

You can go to the municipality office of the locality you stay in, with your daughters birth certificate to process the formality to procure the domicile certificate. You need to carry your ID proof, proof of residence and birth certificate as well when you go the the municipality office. They are the right people to show you the process.
20th August 2012, 08:05 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra

To get the domicile certificate you will have to approach the municipality office of your locality. they will be able to process the request. Carry your daughters birth certificate and Voter Card/ration Card. Also carry your proof of residence and voter I-card.
29th July 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a resident of Pune, Maharashtra for the past 30 years. My daughter is born in Pune, Maharashtra and have studied in Pune from the beginning to stadard 12th in Maharashtra Borad. Does she need and domicile for her further studies? Pl. inform, regards, Prasad K.R.
7th August 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I was born in mp but education in Maharashtra and my father documents also in mp state so my validity is obtain Maharashtra for my education tell me
28th February 2020, 07:48 PM
Mayuri haria

Yes, she will have to submit a domecile certificate at the time of admission
The eligibility criteria f getting a domecile is
Candidate must have stayed in the state for at least 10 years
Candidate must have passed 10 and 12 standard from the states
Documents you will require to avail a do.exile are
Electricity bill
Id proof
Bank statement
Pan card
Aadhaar card
Ration card
28th February 2020, 07:54 PM
Mayuri haria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a resident of Pune, Maharashtra for the past 30 years. My daughter is born in Pune, Maharashtra and have studied in Pune from the beginning to stadard 12th in Maharashtra Borad. Does she need and domicile for her further studies? Pl. inform, regards, Prasad K.R.
Yes, to get admission she will need a domrcile certificate
You will have to go to a near tehilsedar ofgice
The documents you might need to get a domecile certificate
Electric bill
Bank details
Aadhaar card
Ration card
School id
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?