23rd May 2011, 01:12 PM
gss1818

Criteria for selection in IIT's for M.Tech course? How much B.Tech percentage is necessary?

sir i m b.tech final yr student and my branch is ece.tell me what r the creterias put by iits for m.tech selection.means b.tech % etc.what score will be sufficiant to apply there, on the basis of GATE2011.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  2. Can I get M.Tech seat in IITs with a percentage of 58 in B.E.?
  3. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  4. How to get BE/B.Tech. lateral entry admission in IIT or NIT?
  5. Criteria for selection in IIT's for M.Tech course? How much B.Tech percentage is necessary?
  6. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  7. What is a dual degree, M.Tech and MBA course? Which one is better?
  8. How to do M.Tech in marine after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  9. What are the future opportunities after completing M.Tech in Control Systems -- [New]
  10. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Average package offered for M.F. techs at NIFT?
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics?
  13. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  14. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs?
  15. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  16. Which exam can i write after 12th?
  17. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  18. List of branches I can opt in M.Tech after completing B.Tech? I'm studying in Biomedical engineering
4th August 2011, 03:25 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Criteria for selection in IIT's for M.Tech course? How much B.Tech percentage is necessary?

To pursue M.Tech. course in IIT's you need to qualify GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam. This exam is conducted by the IIT's all over the country and IISC, Bangalore.

Students holding bachelors degree in engineering/technology/architecture and students who are in final or pre-final year of these courses are eligible for this exam.

Gate score card is valid for 2 years. During that period you can take admission in the M.Tech. courses in IIT's.

Regarding percentage in B.Tech., it is not much important for the admission in M.Tech. courses once you qualify GATE with a rank good enough to get admission is some IIT's.
2nd September 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for selection in IIT's for M.Tech course? How much B.Tech percentage is necessary?

how much percent to select in iit
26th April 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

SIR I am doin my engineering in EEE field .Can I get admission in IIT with the percentage of 89-93 pls say me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?