6th June 2018, 05:46 AM
Nabiha talath

Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to get MBBS admission in Deccan College of Medical Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to study MBBS course in Deccan College of Medical Sciences. So, I would like to know that what marks I have to secure in EAMCET for securing admission in this Medical college? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  2. What is the fee for Dental Sciences in Deccan Medical College, Hyderabad
  3. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  4. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
  5. Detail information about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? What is the fee structure? How much rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  6. Admission procedure to study MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?
  7. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  8. What is the cutoff marks required to get admission in a Medical college under WBJEE?
  9. Entrance exams available to study MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS for an OBC student?
  11. Cutoff marks required in AP-EAMCET to get BSc(Agriculture) admission in any Government college for an SC candidate?
  12. Whether Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad offer MD(Radiodiagnosis)?
  13. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS for an OC candidate?
  14. Can I get a seat in Deccan College of engineering after scoring 46 marks in EAMCET?
  15. How many MBBS seats are available in AP? Marks required in EAMCET to get admission in Government College? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much marks are required in EAMCET to get MBBS seat in Andhra pradesh government/private medical college?
  17. Benefits of studying MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?
  18. Marks required in EAMCET to get admission a MBBS seat?
7th June 2018, 01:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to get MBBS admission in Deccan College of Medical Sciences?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course.

Admission in government and private medical colleges in the course is conducted on the basis of score in NEET.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in any college in MBBS course on the basis of EAMCET.
8th June 2018, 12:14 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to get MBBS admission in Deccan College of Medical Sciences?

To get admission in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify for NEET examination conducted by CBSE.

The examination is conducted for admission in medical courses in government and private colleges.

So, you have to appear and qualify for entrance examination to get admission in the course.

You are not eligible to get admission on the basis of EAMCET score.
8th June 2018, 11:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The very first thing I would like to let you know that admission in MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) degree course in any private or government medical colleges across India ( except AIIMS and JIPMER ) is based on the performance in NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) only not through State CETs/PMTs.

So, as far as you are concerned about getting admission in Deccan College of Medical Sciences to pursue MBBS degree course based on the performance in EAMCET then it is not possible.

Further, the NEET cutoff for any college cannot be predicted now as it keeps on varying every year and therefor you will have to wait till the NEET counselling procedure starts to get an idea regarding the cutoff for admission in Deccan College of Medical Sciences to pursue MBBS.
8th June 2018, 11:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates are eligible to get admission in MBBS course only after qualifying in NEET examination.

EAMCET score is not valid to get admission in MBBS course.

So, you have to appear and qualify in it for admission in the course.

For more information regarding the admission procedure and entrance examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?