4th June 2018, 12:21 AM
Shambhavi Malviya08

What is the eligibility criteria for BBA course offered by Delhi University? Is there any entrance exam?

I passed my 12th board exam this year from Science stream having subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Am I eligible to get admission in BBA degree course being offered by Delhi University? Do they conduct any entrance exam also?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study BBA in Delhi University without appearing in any entrance exam? Total fee expenses to study BBA in Delhi University?
  2. Eligibility criteria to take admission in BBA course in IIM colleges? Entrance exam for it?
  3. Date of start of LLB entrance exam of Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. What is the eligibility for M.Phil and Ph.D in Delhi University?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for BBA?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  7. Admission procedure for regular BBA course in Delhi University?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  9. Am I eligible to study M.Ed after completing B.A. in Education?
  10. When is the starting and ending date for admission in Delhi University for B.Ed course?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  12. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study M.Sc in Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences from University of Delhi?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  14. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  16. Can I study BBA in Delhi University with above 65% in 12th Board?
  17. Is there any entrance exam to study BBA in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  18. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
6th June 2018, 05:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for BBA course offered by Delhi University? Is there any entrance exam?

As far as you are concerned about the education required for pursuing BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration ) degree course from Delhi University then it is a higher secondary school degree with English and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 60% marks from a recognized board of education.

Further, admission in Delhi University to pursue BBA course, is based on the rank computed from the combined weighted average of percentage scored in the All India Joint Entrance Test and the percentage scored in the qualifying examination where the weights are:Entrance Test: 65%, Qualifying Examination: 35% .

So, having not pursued Mathematics at Class 12th level, you are not eligible for pursuing BBA degree course from Delhi University.

For details regarding academic courses offered by Delhi University and their concerned admission criteria and procedure you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in.
8th June 2018, 11:55 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for BBA course offered by Delhi University? Is there any entrance exam?

Yes, Science stream and Commerce stream candidates are eligible for BBA course admission.

However, you must have passed in all subjects in 12th to be eligible for admission.

Delhi University conducts admission process mainly on the basis of merit prepared through 10+2 marks.

So, they will not conduct any entrance exam for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?