19th March 2017, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give NIOS and CBSE exams at the same time?

I am giving CBSE exam this year, I suspect that I may fail in physics and Maths, Can I apply for the exam held in April of NIOS? Can you please give me the details on the same? What would be the procedure followed for it? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether NIOS has equal recognization as CBSE or not?
  2. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  3. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  5. Can I give 12th Improvement CBSE through NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  7. Does it hold same value if we study in CBSE and NIOS?
  8. Is it difficult to get admission in B.Arch for NIOS students? Whether NIOS is equivalent to CBSE?
  9. Whether IIT accepts NIOS certificate of August session for CBSE student?
  10. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  11. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  12. Can I appear in Mathematics exam for NIOS Board if failed in 12th CBSE?
  13. Should I join 11th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE to prepare for Medical Entrance exams?
  14. Is NIOS Board valid for JEE exams and IITs?
  15. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  16. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  17. CBSE 9th failed can get admission in 10th NIOS board? NIOS 10th standard and 11th standard from a school can be done simultaneously?
  18. Can I give an improvements exam from NIOS to have better marks in 12th before starting graduation course?
31st March 2017, 06:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give NIOS and CBSE exams at the same time?

Yes, you can apply for National Institute of Open Schooling but important dates for April examination is already over and datesheet has been released. NIOS will again conduct examination in October, 2017.

You can wait for your results of CBSE 10+2 and if you fail in both subjects then either you can apply for compartment exam or NIOS board exams that will be conducted in October, 2017.
27th July 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to give NIOS and CBSE exams at the same time?

Can i take admission in nios in commerce stream with regular school of arts at same time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?