5th July 2010, 07:37 PM
Gnyana Pranathi

Date of Aeronautical Engineering entrance tests? What qualifications are required for the course?

Date of Aeronautical Engineering entrance tests? What qualifications are required for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join Aeronautical engineering? What is the qualifications required?
  2. Eye sight requirement for aeronautical engineering
  3. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  4. Entrance tests and their syllabus for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after XIIth ?
  5. Qualification and entrance exams required for Aeronautical engineering?
  6. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?
  7. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  8. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this?
  9. What are the tests to do MS in electrical and electronics engineering?What is the qualification required?
  10. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  11. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  13. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  14. What is the qualification required to join ISRO after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Which entrance exam to answer and what are the qualifications required for becoming an Aeronautical Engineer? What is the fee structure?
  16. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Which entrance exams to appear for and fee structure of the course?
31st March 2011, 10:10 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Date of Aeronautical Engineering entrance tests? What qualifications are required for the course?

AIEEE exam is the entrance exam to get admission in top engineering colleges.

see this attachment for this year notification:

Eligibility criteria for AIEEE exam:

• 12th standard with physic,maths and chemistry subjects
  • Age should be between 17 to 21 years
1st April 2011, 12:15 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Date of Aeronautical Engineering entrance tests? What qualifications are required for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnyana Pranathi View Post
Dear friend for this engg. you have must passed 12th from PCM..........

If you have done 12th then you can give this engg. entrance exam ...............

because entrance is conducted by too much organizations............

AIEEE,IIT ,JAMIA-MILIA-ISLAMIA,SRM,AMITY UNIVERSITY .............

You can give these all entrance then you can take admission in
Aeronautical Engineeringf Entrance tests..........
1st April 2011, 03:18 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Date of Aeronautical Engineering entrance tests? What qualifications are required for the course?

AIEEE is the entrance test for all the engineering courses,including Aeronautical Engineering.

AIEEE exam is on 01-05-2011

Eligibility criteria :

• 12th standard with maths,physics and chemistry
  • Age should be between 17 to 21 years.
1st April 2011, 05:13 PM
Gupta Anurag Umashankar

Aeronautical Engineering entrance exams are not conducted separately. They are held with the any common engineering entrance exams, only. For Aeronautics, best fields are IIT-JEE, AIEEE and BIT-SAT.
Dates:
IIT-JEE: 10th April
AIEEE: 1st May
BIT-SAT: from 11th May to 10th June.
1st April 2011, 08:48 PM
priyam singh

6 may AIEEE And many state entrance exams like uptu which is on 17 april.
Qualifications required are just 12th pass or appeared (should have scored atleast 60 in PCM. ) .
all the best
1st April 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnyana Pranathi View Post

Eligibility:

• The application must have B.E or B.Tech degree
• If not then the candidate must have a diploma in Aeronautics.
• The candidate must also have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at class 12th level.

Selection Procedure:

• All the candidates have to appear in the written test.
• The short-listed candidates will be called for Psychological Test, Group Test and Interview at one of the Air Force Selection Boards, located at Dehradun, Mysore and Varanasi.
• Before that, all the candidates have to appear in an Initial Screening Test called Engineering Knowledge Test.
16th April 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Iam studng diploma in mechanical eng
so how to join in aeronautical eng and which entrance exam should be written ?
Plz tell me
plz informe to this number 09493532348
10th June 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 40% IN 12 BOARD EXAM CAN I ABLE FOR AIEEE
10th June 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 40% IN 12 BOARD EXAM CAN I ABLE FOR AIEEE
12th June 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

how i take addmission in aeronautical engineering 9034996793
12th June 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

how i take addmission in aeronautical engineering 9034996793
28th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

exam dates of aeronautical engineering
26th September 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

J.Hemanth Kumar
I am studying 12 standard. Can you give me qualifications, best colleges for auronautical engineering?
12th April 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

can i know entrance exam for aeronautical engineering of 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?