19th October 2011, 01:49 PM
pdaimari

Date of issue of forms undergraduate programs? What is the fee structure? Since I am an Arts student can I opt for Visual Communication or Geography, Tourism, Travel Management or Public Administration?

Sir,
When will you issue the forms for undergraduate programs for the year What about the fees? Where should I write the entrance exam? Since I am a arts student, can I opt for Visual communication or Geography, Tourism, and travel management or Public administration?

16th November 2018, 04:39 PM
Sruthi Sunil s
Junior Member+

Default Re: Date of issue of forms undergraduate programs? What is the fee structure? Since I am an Arts student can I opt for Visual Communication or Geography, Tourism, Travel Management or Public Administration?

You can join for any of the above mentioned courses...No matter you are an arts student....Since you are applying for a UG( under graduate) program, the minimum eligibility is only the successful completion of the senior secondary certificate (10+2) from a recognised educational institution with minimum score of 45-50% or above...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?