22nd January 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Date of next online and paper pencil CA-PT exam? How to apply and fees? Result duration? eligibility for November IPCC exam after passing this exam?

Please tell me what is next online and paper pencil mode CA-CPT exam dates, how can apply, fees and how many times required for the online exam result.
And if i will pass through these exam then can i apply for Nov.2011 IPCC exam.

26th January 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of next online and paper pencil CA-PT exam? How to apply and fees? Result duration? eligibility for November IPCC exam after passing this exam?

When is cpt online exam in 2011?
14th April 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of next online and paper pencil CA-PT exam? How to apply and fees? Result duration? eligibility for November IPCC exam after passing this exam?

date of next online and paper pancil ca - cpt exam? how to aply & fees?
20th April 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for cpt exam june 2011
24th May 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

in which date cat application form appear
20th July 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir pleas tel me wen vl nxt online cpt exam wen its form vl b available ? Pls reply soon
3rd August 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir\Madam,
plz give me a detail of Re-registration of CPT,How can a apply and what is fees for Re-registration and What is the process of Direct apply Mode?

Send the Detail of this e mail [email protected]
4th August 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Its True For Degree B.SC Students Eligble For CA-IPCC With 60%Its True
4th August 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

when next cpt exam online. 04.8.2011 how much exam fee.and what process.
31st October 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i am completed b.com,can i directly join ipcc?
25th July 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the update information about online ca cpt exam i.e,, 2012 details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?