22nd April 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Date of sale of admission form? What is the percentage required for admission?

Sir,I want to know that when the admission forms will be distributed and how many percentage is required for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?
  2. What is the date of sale of publish of forms of M.A? How much is the percentage required? -- [New]
  3. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  4. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Last date for taking admission in St. Xavier, Ranchi for B.Sc(Geography) course? What's the percentage required? Can I apply online?
  6. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  7. Date of sale of forms of MSc Botany in Calcutta University? Percentage required by SC candidate to get admission?
  8. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  9. Procedure for admission to M.Com? What is the last date to fill the form? Do we have to give any entrance exam? What should be the percentage for getting admission?
  10. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  11. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  12. Procedure for admission and percentage required for 11th?
  13. What is the date of B.Ed admission form sale? What is the last date?
  14. How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?
  15. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  16. What is the percentage required for B.Ed college admission? Is there any entrance required?
  17. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  18. Procedure for admission in B.Com? Last date of sale of forms? How much is the percentage?
24th April 2012, 03:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of admission form? What is the percentage required for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I want to know that when the admission forms will be distributed and how many percentage is required for admission?
Your query lacks proper information and in absence of information regarding the course you are willing to pursue, it becomes impossible for us to give you relevant answer. In India, there are huge number of courses offered by hundreds of institutes and the admission schedule varies. As far as eligibility criteria is concerned, different universities and colleges have set up different standards for considering students for courses offered by them.
In such case, when we you have not provided any detail regarding the course, institutes or any relevant information, there are two possible things you may do.
Either you may contact the admission cell of the university/college you are willing yo pursue the course from or you can simply re-post the question and provide more details like the name of the course, name of the Institute etc. so that we can provide you the required information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?