9th February 2011, 06:14 PM
hitesh joshi

Date of sale of MCA exam form of IP university? Last date of submitting the form?

When would they release the MCA entrance exam form in I.P university.If it has been released so what is the last date for submitting the entrance form.

Hitesh Joshi

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of form LEET form? Deadline and date of LEET examination?
  2. List of universities in Andhra Pradesh or near by states offering B.Ed course through correspondence where form applications are still being accepted?
  3. Entrance exam details for DCE B.E course? What is the last date of obtaining and submitting the form?
  4. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  5. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  6. Date of Delhi University MCA exam date and date of sale of forms?
  7. Where can I get the MHT CET form in Mumbai? What is the last date of submitting the form?
  8. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  9. MD course after BAMS, dates of MD entrance exams and issue forms of various universities in India?
  10. Is it possible to get the Date of Birth corrected after submitting the NET exam form online? -- [New]
  11. Date of sale of the forms for MCA?
  12. Last date of submitting the CS form?
  13. When the application form of NIMCET-MCA will be released? Examination date of NIMCET-MCA?
  14. Last date of CG MCA form sale?
  15. Last date for submitting the IAS form? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the last date of submitting the online form of BTC UP
  17. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  18. Last date for CG MCA entrance exam form sale?
9th February 2011, 11:09 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of MCA exam form of IP university? Last date of submitting the form?

You can apply for MCA entrance exams of IP University. So, if you are interested to apply for MCA Exams, then you can fill the application form online by visit the official websites -

http://ipu.admissionhelp.com

And you can apply for this exams before 21/April/2011 and after this date you cant apply for IP university entrance exams.

So, if you have passed in your Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in any
discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate in Mathematics and English, then you are eligible to appear in this entrance exams.
9th February 2011, 11:29 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Date of sale of MCA exam form of IP university? Last date of submitting the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitesh joshi View Post
When would they release the MCA entrance exam form in I.P university.If it has been released so what is the last date for submitting the entrance form.

Hitesh Joshi

If you are interested in MCA course from IP University then You can apply online before 21th April 2011 on the website http://ipu.admissionhelp.com
The date of CET is 7th May 2011. For more information please see the official website.
20th February 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the dates of mca entrance in pantnagar university,utu,ip.
and also tell me where these forms are available??please
25th February 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i will pass out bca in july 2011 can i fill up mca form
5th March 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i know that the last date of applying to IP university CET exam is 21st april. but what's the last date of availability of the forms at the designated bank counters?
8th March 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

what's the last date of mca form?
24th March 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i will pass out bca in july 2011 can i fill up mca form
29th March 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

last date submited mca entrence exam form
4th April 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of mca entrence exam form?
16th April 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

tell me where ipu MCA 2011 forms are available??
30th April 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i will pass out bca in july 2011.i want to know the form of mca is relased or not.where is the form are available.and what is the fee structure of mca.
23rd October 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

MCA KA FORM KAB AATA HAI?
1st November 2011, 02:02 PM

Default Re: Date of Enterance Test of MCA exam form of IP university? Last date of submitting the form?

Can I Give The MCA Enterance Test Now Or Before The December 2011?
I just Finished My Final Year Exams And Result Will Be Declare Till Last Of November.
So, I Confused Either I Can Give The Enternace Test Now Or After The Result!!!
Please Tell Me The Proper Guidelines
12th November 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

WEhere ipu MCA 2012 forms are available?
4th December 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

please send the date of sales of form of mca entrance & exam date of mca exam.
15th December 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

ravi,i completed bca, now preparing for mca i need previous year question of mca entrance exam my E-mail is [email protected] so plz send question in my mail
27th January 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the date for b.tec ip filling form
11th February 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Date of issue of ip entrance exam forms for mca?
27th February 2012, 11:21 PM

last date of mca entrance exam of ip university date
8th April 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me the dates of mca entrance in pantnagar university,utu,ip.
and also tell me where these forms are available??please
and my email.id [email protected] hai please send last date of submissiion form on my email.id
8th April 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i live in vasant kunj and i want to fill form of mca , where is i get form?
2nd May 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to fill the form of mca , where can i get the form for ip university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?