16th December 2010, 09:43 PM
shyam datir

Previous year papers of MCA entrance exam? Need information about MCA entrance exam?

sir ,
i want previous model papers of MCA entrance exam .pls send me all information about mca . .

17th December 2010, 12:45 AM
mishra245

Default Re: Previous year papers of MCA entrance exam? Need information about MCA entrance exam?

For MCA entrance exam papers you click on the following link:
1. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/06/27/78611/mca-iind-semestermcs-024-s-object-oriented-technologies-and-java-programming/index.html

2. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/06/27/7867/question-paper-of-semester-i-mca-ignou/index.html

3. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/06/27/78613/mca-iind-semestermcs-021-s-data-and-file-structures/index.html

4. http://www.mcapapers.info/2008/09/05/78655/mca-papers-mca-rdbms-question-paper-of-alagappa-university/index.html

5. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/09/11/78626/ignou-mca-papers-cs16-object-oriented-systems/index.html

6. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/09/13/78627/madras-university-m-c-a-micro-processor-question-paper/index.html

Information about MCA:

Master in Computer Applications is basically a three year programmed, where you are going to be taught various subjects pertaining to computer science, programming and computer applications. The three year course is divided into six semesters, where each semester you have technical papers, as well as laboratory exercises.
17th December 2010, 01:03 AM
ndpiparava

Default Re: Previous year papers of MCA entrance exam? Need information about MCA entrance exam?

Hi dear, for mca entarnce exam date just visit following website you can know about it easly.
www.indiaedu.com
17th December 2010, 03:53 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyam datir View Post
sir ,
i want previous model papers of MCA entrance exam .pls send me all information about mca . .
Dear friend,
i will send you some info and question in attechment,please check it....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Information Sheet of JECA.pdf(175.6 KB, 414 views)
File Type: pdf IGNOU MCA Semester I Sample Paper 1.pdf(126.9 KB, 150 views)
17th December 2010, 12:10 PM
Nallam Srilatha

the exam is conducted by 2 hours.based on the university the time will be change,some of the universitys will be conducted 2 hours 30 mins&3 hours also.the paper pattern is mathematics,Quantitative aptitude,logical reasoning,english&basic computer knowlege..
if you are perfect in 10+2 level&graduation level mathematics then u will do easly mathematics&quantitative aptitude.logical reasoning is very easy section in entrance exam,you will get score by doing this section.if you knows the basic grammar english then u will get easily this section also.but in this section they will give 2 big passages this one better to do last because it takes more time so first you read the questions and search the answer in the above passage.you have to some basic computer knowledge also because they will give 5 or 10 questions.
syllabus (200 questions ,150 mins,each question carry 1 mark,no negative marking)
mathematics& quantitative apptitude 75 questions.
analytical ability 75 questions.
communication ability 50 questions.
again if you have any doubts u will ask me..k.
17th December 2010, 11:25 PM
frumunni

Hello friend
previous mca entrance exam question papers avialable on www.successcds.com
and www.questionpapers.in.
The need for mca entrance exam:MCA is very good graduation course in anywhere. Before join in mca first you have to know some computer laguages like java,c.And also to improve the communication skills.Now a days recession problem is not there in india.so you can easily get the job.Don't think MCA is very tough.its very easy,once you can learn that one.All The Best.
22nd January 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare mca interest exam?
2nd February 2011, 04:59 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Previous year papers of MCA entrance exam
For MCA entrance exam papers you click on the following link:
1. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/06/27/78611/mca-iind-semestermcs-024-s-object-oriented-technologies-and-java-programming/index.html
2. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/06/27/7867/question-paper-of-semester-i-mca-ignou/index.html
3. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/06/27/78613/mca-iind-semestermcs-021-s-data-and-file-structures/index.html
4. http://www.mcapapers.info/2008/09/05/78655/mca-papers-mca-rdbms-question-paper-of-alagappa-university/index.html
5. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/09/11/78626/ignou-mca-papers-cs16-object-oriented-systems/index.html
6. http://www.mcapapers.info/2007/09/13/78627/madras-university-m-c-a-micro-processor-question-paper/index.html
Information about MCA:
Master in Computer Applications is basically a three year programmed, where you are going to be taught various subjects pertaining to computer science, programming and computer applications. The three year course is divided into six semesters, where each semester you have technical papers, as well as laboratory exercises.

good luck
10th February 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,plz send me previous mca entrance paper
11th February 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

plz.......send me the Question papers of previous 2 years question papers....of MCA Entrance Exams of Pune University.......
11th February 2011, 12:26 PM
ashy_nice

my dear no depend on previous paper.
focus on maths related question.
if your maths is powerfull,then u will get good rank in MCA entrance.
19th March 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

hai!!!!!!!!! i want previous year mca entrance exam question paper? and how to prepare for the exam? and what type of question appear on the question paper? plz...............
21st May 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

hiii
need information about entrance exam.? and i also want previous year paper of MCA???
19th July 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i m having my mca exams in august online exams for 2nd adn 3rd sem plz help me out how would be the questions and marking system.Also plz tel me hw can i prepare for it
26th July 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

is there cut off mark in kerala mca entrance exam?
31st July 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

best book for prepare enntrance exam
20th August 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

sir ,
20th September 2011, 03:53 PM
ajit chaubey

[QUOTE=Unregistered;374710]plz.......send me the Question papers of previous 5 years question papers....of MCA Entrance Exam of uptu and also send there solution
29th September 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody post MCA 1st year question paper of 2010 batch
22nd October 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Im Studying MCA 3rd yr.Can anybody send previous years question papers of software testing,Information security,managerial economics,Digital Image processing.Pls its very urgent
10th December 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

best book name to prepare for mca entance exam of delhi university
11th January 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
plz send me information about mca entrance exam.
4th May 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions ask in enterence exam related to the mathematics
7th July 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

mca entrance exam sample paper with answer.
8th July 2012, 11:56 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

>>If you have completed your graduation with minimum 60% of marks then you are eligible to pursue this course.

>>The duration of the course is three years.

>>Following are the MCA specialization field:-

Application Software
Development
Engineering
Hardware Technology
Internet
Software Development Networking
System Management
Trouble Shooting

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please check them out.
Attached Files
File Type: doc MCA Model Paper 1.doc(102.5 KB, 144 views)
File Type: doc MCA Model Paper 2.doc(76.0 KB, 112 views)
File Type: doc MCA MODEL Paper 3.doc(69.0 KB, 123 views)
File Type: doc MCA Model Paper 4.doc(84.0 KB, 129 views)
File Type: pdf MCA model papers 5.pdf(98.2 KB, 128 views)
File Type: pdf MCA Model papers 6.pdf(78.3 KB, 122 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?