9th February 2012, 11:10 PM
sugiiii

What's the applying procedure for C.S? When should I do training under C.S? I've completed B.Com and pursuing C.A course

dear sir,
i have completed my b.com in
and i m persuing c.a. course
i have duly completed my training under a C.A. on 6th feb
and also i have cleared the first group of Professional Competency Course in aug (which include 3 subjects i.e. accounts, audit and law)

now my question is that what is the procedure for me to apply for c.s. and also what exemptions am i likely to avail... also the training under a C.S. is for ho many years and when am i supposed to do the training and will there be any exemption for me from the training under c.s as i have already completed my training under c.a course.... plz help me sir i would be really grateful to you....
thanking you
yours faithfully sugandha agarwal

Related Questions:
  1. Joining R&AW (RAW) after BCom? Procedure?
  2. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  3. How may I do training from NPTI? List of courses and applying procedure? How may I get schedule for training? I've completed my B.E
  4. Procedure and guidelines to do Training in NTPC, Tanda for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  6. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  8. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying winter training in NTPC?
  11. How can I get Job in Mumbai being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and pursuing MBA in HR? Which positions can I apply for? What kind of Industrial Training Program is good for me?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
  13. Procedure of training while pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for Apprentice Training in NLC for B.E.(EEE) candidate?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in IIT, Delhi? -- [New]
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech 2nd year student of MNNIT, Allahabad?
  17. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  18. Any MNC gives stipend during 6 months training? Procedure for applying?
2nd May 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the applying procedure for C.S? When should I do training under C.S? I've completed B.Com and pursuing C.A course

I'm Akash Srivastava i'm graduate in B.com so plz tell me what is procedure of ca and beach mai sir papr mai bi nikla tha ki jiske graduation mai 55% percentage hoge use direct ipcc milega bt wo abi tk aya nai to bataiye sir kb tk ayega
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?