25th August 2011, 04:12 PM
kusma

Date of start of PG Botany first year exams in Distance Education?

when will start p.G(botany) fist year exams in distance education?

Related Questions:
  1. Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Botany is possible through distance education?
  2. What is the fee structure for MSc Botany or Chemistry through distance education? Last date of sale of application form?
  3. How can I do LLB through distance Education by taking Education Loan?
  4. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  5. Am I eligible for UPSC exams after graduating from distance education in one year?
  6. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  7. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same? -- [New]
  8. Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education-M.Sc in Botany 1st Year-Plant Physiology and Metabolism Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Is MSc botany from Dr CV Raman University recognized by UGC?
  10. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  12. How to do LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  14. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  15. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  17. How to do MSc chemistry, botany through distance education?
  18. What is the scope of MSc in nutrition by distance education?
26th August 2011, 05:06 PM
radhik

Default Re: Date of start of PG Botany first year exams in Distance Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusma View Post
when will start p.G(botany) fist year exams in distance education?
hi please mention from which university you belongs to?
28th February 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of PG Botany first year exams in Distance Education?

im looking for p.g in botany.so is there any good distance edu. university??pls suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?