14th July 2011, 07:36 AM
prakashko

Which degree course is better for me after PUC? Any good degrees other than MBBS, BE?

Can you please tell me which is the better degree course for me to enter after PUC........?

My options are B Com, BBM, BCA or B Pharm...............I am fully confused which degree to take out of these..........

Is there any other good degree other MBBS, BE and above degrees..............?

4th November 2011, 07:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree course is better for me after PUC? Any good degrees other than MBBS, BE?

All the courses are different and have different scope of job and higher studies. B.Com is a degree in commerce. If you are interested in accounts you can opt for it. BBM is a course good for students who are interested in management. If you want to build up your career in software you can choose BCA. If you have interest in medicine you can go for B.Pharm. There are many other courses like designing, arts courses, science courses, mass communication courses, etc.
17th November 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which degree course is better for me after PUC? Any good degrees other than MBBS, BE?

i have completed my 1st puc now i want to do degree b.com i hv mis my 2yrs so i directly want to do it.. so can i do tat?? and which collg is better for me to do??? plz sugest me......
3rd April 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I what to give better education to my daughter. which is the best after intermediate with M,P.C.
10th April 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

i studied in PUC arts , can I try for Bcom in degere
19th April 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have recently wrote my 12th exams...i wanted to do the course which is totally diffrent and innovative....so could you please help me!!!!!
30th April 2012, 11:35 PM
nadankanan

All the courses are different and have different scope of job and higher studies. B.Com is a degree in commerce. If you are interested in accounts you can opt for it. BBM is a course good for students who are interested in management. If you want to build up your career in software you can choose BCA. If you have interest in medicine you can go for B.Pharm. There are many other courses like designing, arts courses, science courses, mass communication courses, etc.you please tell me which is the better degree course for me to enter after PUC........?
My options are B Com, BBM, BCA or B Pharm...............I am fully confused which degree to take out of these..........
Is there any other good degree other MBBS, BE and above degrees..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?