29th September 2014, 01:23 PM
jerrinjose15

Which degree is more beneficial to do CA after graduation?

which degree is more beneficial to do CA after graduation

Related Questions:
  1. Which degree is more beneficial to do CA after graduation? -- [New]
  2. What is the scope after B.Com? Where will I get placed?
  3. Is there any possibility of doing PG in visual communication? How is it beneficial?
  4. How engineering students can join ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will it be beneficial for me of doing CS course along with my Graduation?
  6. Post graduation through open learning is beneficial for Lecturership in future?
  7. Any course or degree after MBA which will prove beneficial to me?
  8. Should I get degree after completing 12th or diploma? Is degree after 12th more beneficial or should i go for degree after diploma?
  9. Which are the beneficial courses related to Microbiology field? What is the scope in this field?
  10. What graduation or post graduation should I do which is beneficial for CDS or other defence commision like NCC special entry scheme? How to prepare for CDS?
  11. Mass Communication will be beneficial after B.Tech?
  12. Is it possible to do MCA after Diploma? Scope after completing the course?
  13. Can anyone suggest how to get into fashion field? Which Degree would be beneficial after 10+2?
  14. Can I appear for UP TET exam? I belong to Bihar and have done my B.Ed
  15. Which diploma/degree is more beneficial for me after completing diploma in Draughtsman Civil and with work experience?
  16. Can I do graduation twice from regular university in two different time?
  17. SAP FICO is beneficial for M.Com degree holder? Expected salary?
  18. Which course is better for getting job early between B.Ed and M.Sc after the completion of Graduation?
4th May 2015, 11:13 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which degree is more beneficial to do CA after graduation?

The degree course you want to go in graduation is best B.com for you because after this course you can apply any exam for C.A. entrance are -

>> I.P.C.C.

>> C.P.T.

After qualifying any of these exam you can get the admission in the C.A. course but if you don,t qualify the I.P.C.C. and qualify C.P.T. then C.A. will become a 4-5 years Degree program for you but after the I.P.C.C. it is very simple because the graduation in B.Com cover the First year of C.A. that's why i suggest you to select the B.Com course in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?