14th June 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

What graduation or post graduation should I do which is beneficial for CDS or other defence commision like NCC special entry scheme? How to prepare for CDS?

hi...... i am mayank dwivedi ....what gradution or post graduation should i do which is beneficial for CDS or other defence commision like NCC special entry sheme,etc. actually sir i am commerce stream student and i am looking for B.COM(honors) with NCC programme. please give some tips for preparation for CDS.
with lots of gratitude,
thank you

15th August 2015, 12:45 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What graduation or post graduation should I do which is beneficial for CDS or other defence commision like NCC special entry scheme? How to prepare for CDS?

CDSE is conducted by the UPSC twice a year in the month of February and October for the recruitment of officers in the defence forces.

The eligibility criteria for the same is as follows :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should be mentally and physically fit.

* The candidate should have done the graduation under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least from a recognized university.

* The minimum age for appearing is 21 years at least.

You can appear in the examination right from the final year of your graduation degree.
10th July 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What graduation or post graduation should I do which is beneficial for CDS or other defence commision like NCC special entry scheme? How to prepare for CDS?

I have completed my graduation in commerce (b.com) with Ncc I want to job in cds what I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?