15th August 2010, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Detailed criteria and procedure for becoming a law officer/advocate in Indian Army? Syllabus of it?

I request you to kindly provide me the detail criteria and procedure for law officer/advocate in indian army. What is the syllabus for this. Examination details and all related details in respect of law officer or advoate in indian army.

Thanks and Regards
Harish Bhardwaj

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Army? Criteria for selection? Qualifications required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure and criteria to get admission in Indian army?
  3. Detailed procedure to join Indian Army for Madhyamik passed candidate?
  4. Scope of law in India Army?
  5. Detailed procedure of joining CBI as an Officer being JCO in Indian Army?
  6. How to apply for army law officer ? What's the eligibility criteria and age limit for the same?
  7. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  8. How can I join Indian Army after completing Law being NCC 'C' certificate holder?
  9. How can I join Indian Army? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  10. What is the procedure to join Indian Army as an officer?
  11. Details of PC(SL) Commission in Army? Selection procedure and syllabus?
  12. What are the subjects for BA LLB course? How may I get details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Army Law college, Mohali for the same? What percentage of seats is reserved for army officer widow's children?
  13. When Indian Army Nursing Cadre application forms are published? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure? -- [New]
  14. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  15. Indian Army after BCA?Eligibility,Procedure to Join?
  16. How to apply in India Army as a Law officer? I am a law graduate
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Army with mentioned subjects in 12th standard? Procedure to join?
  18. Detailed eligibility criteria and procedure followed to do Ph.D course?
14th July 2011, 11:39 AM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Detailed criteria and procedure for becoming a law officer/advocate in Indian Army? Syllabus of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I request you to kindly provide me the detail criteria and procedure for law officer/advocate in indian army. What is the syllabus for this. Examination details and all related details in respect of law officer or advoate in indian army.

Thanks and Regards
Harish Bhardwaj
Hi Harsh, you can join the Indian Army as law officer by the JAG(Justice advocate general) entry. You need to be a law graduate for applying, there is no other marks or percentage required. There is no written exam, direct application and SSB interview. keep looking for the advertisement at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
25th August 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed criteria and procedure for becoming a law officer/advocate in Indian Army? Syllabus of it?

HOW LAW STUDENT CAN GO FOR DIRECT INTERVIEW IN SSB AND WHEN
11th January 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Miss Sunny Mehra
20th January 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

pls provide me detailed syllabus for ibps law officer and previous year questions

S.Subha
13th March 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

may i know all the legal formalities for applying into this post with syllabus of it ...

miss chhavi kaushal
1st June 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HOW LAW STUDENT CAN GO FOR DIRECT INTERVIEW IN SSB AND WHEN
please inform me.
3rd July 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. Im curently pursuing 5year BABL.. When will be the right time for me to apply for army jobs.. After geting degree certificate or at the time of my last semester? Or inbetween my last sem and receiving degree certificate or shall i apply as soon as my result.. Or i have to wait for my degree certificate?
20th July 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I am studying law from distance education from kurukshetra university can u join the jag branch in army?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?