3rd December 2011, 09:04 AM
s.jakatdar

Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?

hello sir
i wnat to join msc in chemistry from bhoj open university bhopal please send me detail about fee structure, entrance exam and every thing about it
thanks

12th March 2012, 07:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.jakatdar View Post
hello sir
i wnat to join msc in chemistry from bhoj open university bhopal please send me detail about fee structure, entrance exam and every thing about it
thanks

Candidate seeking for admission in the Bhoj Open University for M.Sc program in Chemistry must have qualified the B.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized University. The minimum duration of the program is 2 years whereas the maximum duration is 5 years.

[M.Sc in Chemistry] Fees - Rs. 8,300 per year.

For more detail information you may refer to the official website of Bhoj Open University.
11th March 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?

I am to do the M.Sc.please tell me in what time admission is opened for M.Sc.chemistry.
or tell me contact details

lalit
23rd February 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission M.Sc. chemistry with distance from Bhoj university plez send fee structure and the time
28th March 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me Msc chemistry time of admision and admison form submision from bhoj open university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?