25th February 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?

I intend to know about the further advanced courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET.
The name of the Institutes, their address and e-mail numbers,schedule of Entrance Exam ( if any), procedure to obtain the broucher etc.

Further, I would also like to have your sugesstion in this respect .

Debabrata Ghosh Roy
[email protected]

25th Feb, 2011

Related Questions:
  1. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  2. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  3. Which course should I choose after passing 10th?
  4. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  5. List of institutes offering Diploma correspondance course in Textile Technology?
  6. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  7. Which courses can be done after Diploma in Polymer Technology? List of government colleges offering higher studies in Polymer Technology?
  8. List of Institutes offering Cardio Vascular Technology courses in Kerala? Fee structure for these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  9. List of institutes offering Diploma in Rubber Technology in India -- [New]
  10. Industrial Chemistry vs. Applied Chemistry? What are the career prospects in Chemistry?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?
  12. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Minimum qualification for Aeronautical Engineering admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course after Diploma in Plastic Technology?
  15. How much is the fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  16. Which is the best engineering college in India?
  17. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  18. List of courses which I can opt after completion of diploma course?
6th March 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?

further cource for PDPMT
9th May 2011, 06:25 PM
patel hitesh

Default Re: List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?

plz. explain me best course after diploma plastic engineering.
thank u.
30th August 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

List of plastic tech collage
15th October 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Future after cipet courses
20th July 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

suggest me and give me the list of further courses after plastic technology diploma with full detail
2nd August 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in plastic technology..i studying next course (next enna course padikalam)
18th November 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Govt.jobs after passing tha diploma in plastic technology?
5th March 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

what are the further course after passing diploma in plastic technology for the betterment in future?
28th May 2013, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know what is the safety course in your college after diploma in electrical and about campus
28th March 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

sir I have completed my graduate ( bsc electronics ) , can I join the courses of CIPET ?

please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?