26th May 2017, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Detailed instructions for pursuing M.Phil in English language?

I am an employee working in a firm. So I have no time to go for regular college, I am interested in doing M.Phil in English language. So please give detailed instructions.

27th May 2017, 01:44 PM
LiyaSharan

Thumbs up Re: Detailed instructions for pursuing M.Phil in English language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an employee working in a firm. So I have no time to go for regular college, I am interested in doing M.Phil in English language. So please give detailed instructions.
The basic eligibility criteria for MPhil in English is Pass with 55% aggregate marks in M.A. (English) or equivalent, and you will have to appear for the entrance exams conducted by the universities like Lovely Professional University, Delhi University, JNU, Manav Rechna university etc. this 1 year course will help you to get a research experience and to get chance for PhD. You may can avail scholarships based on your performance in the university tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?