11th January 2014, 06:35 PM
sk vaseemakram

Details about aeronautical engineering?

i am an above average student interested in aeronautical course i want to know will i get job deffinitely because my parents scope is on me and salary fees and i want to know whether the course and job is difficult

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  3. Details about Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering under EAMCET?
  4. Details about Aeronautical engineering course?
  5. Does BIT offer Aeronautical Engineering course? Details about the institute? List of institutes in India offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  6. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  10. Any government registered college for Aeronautical Engineering in C.G? Details of Sky College of Aeronautical Engineering Bhilai C.G?
  11. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  13. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  14. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
31st August 2015, 12:53 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about aeronautical engineering?

An aeronautic engineer is the individual who is responsible for the design, building and science of aircraft.

The field is closely related to astronautical engineering; both aeronautical and astronautical engineering are branches of aerospace engineering.

The topics involved in aeronautic engineering include propulsion, materials science, avionics and aerodynamics
1st September 2015, 04:55 PM
crystalpellitier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk vaseemakram View Post
i am an above average student interested in aeronautical course i want to know will i get job deffinitely because my parents scope is on me and salary fees and i want to know whether the course and job is difficult

If you are really confident and strong (financially) enough then choose aeronautical.Because if you really do good and if you are interested in becoming pilot then choose aeronautical engineering.Because people will have less opportunities for the people.I have seen many friends are idol even though they have completed graduation in aeronautical engineering.
4th September 2015, 09:32 PM
JSD.

Aeronautical engineering is a branch of the Bachelor course in the engineering. For the eligibility of this coursr,it is must to have a successfully +2 course from a recognised board with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate. Also the appearing aspirant's must belong from the PCM background in there + 2.

For the admission in good and reputed college you can appear in the entrance exam like JEE advanced,Jee mains, BITSAT, VITEEE etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?