20th January 2011, 08:16 PM
saptarshirc

Details about Mass Communication and Videography course from St.Xaviers, Kolkata? Books for entrance exam?

hi iam currently in standard XII...i want to do the mass communication and videography course from st xaviers kolkata...can you please tell me the details about the entrance exam...also what books can i refer to clear the exam?...Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible to do mass communication from St.Xaviers college after completing graduation in any stream?
  3. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  4. Books to be followed for mass comm, journalism and videography? How to prepare for it? What is the actual date of the exam?
  5. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  6. XIC Exam: Question types? Books? How is XIC exam different from other mass communication colleges for advertising courses?
  7. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  8. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism? -- [New]
  9. Coaching institute for NIFT, Mass Communication, BBA, MBA, CA-CPT, Hotel Management in Kolkata
  10. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  11. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  13. How many seats are available for mass communication & Videography in St.xaviers?
  14. How can I prepare for M.Phil entrance exam being a Mass Communication postgraduate? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. Reference books for M.Phil entrance exam in Mass Communication?
  16. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  17. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  18. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
28th January 2011, 04:21 PM
sambrita

Default Re: Details about Mass Communication and Videography course from St.Xaviers, Kolkata? Books for entrance exam?

hi, saptarshirc
First of all you have apply online for the course you want to study for e.g. mass com and videography. To apply online you have visit official website of st. xaviers's college , kolkata.

Eligibility for application for bachalor degree(mass com & video) is;

A) 10+2 passed.
B) Must have passed in english level in 10+2
C) At least 45% marks in each subject in 10+2.For english cutoff marks is 60%.
D) Aggregrate of 4 best subject is taken into account.

Subjects which are NOT included in best subjects are;

Agriculture Entrepreneurship, Fashion Designing Music,Art Environmental Education,Fashion Studies, Physical Education,Dance,Environmental Science,Fine Arts, SUPW,Electricity Environmental Studies,Home Science.

E)All application is through online only.

Application forms will be available in the website http://www.sxccal.edu/ in the month of may.Entrance exam on july.
Normally the entrance exam include english and general awreness. Details will be available in the website only
3rd March 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Mass Communication and Videography course from St.Xaviers, Kolkata? Books for entrance exam?

I AM ALREADY STUDING IN VJRC WITH B.COM BUT AM NOT FINDING IT MY CUP OF TEA. AM INTERESTED IN MASS COM. SO WHAT TO DO NOW? CAN I TAKE ADMISION AGAIN FROM 1ST YEAR IN ST XAVIERS?
30th March 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

want to know about more the proccess
1st April 2011, 12:22 AM
asishkumar

hii

Details about Mass Communication and Videography course from St.Xaviers, Kolkata
First of all you have apply online for the course you want to study for e.g. mass com and videography. To apply online you have visit official website of st. xaviers's college , kolkata.
Eligibility for application for bachalor degree(mass com & video) is;
A) 10+2 passed.
B) Must have passed in english level in 10+2
C) At least 45% marks in each subject in 10+2.For english cutoff marks is 60%.
D) Aggregrate of 4 best subject is taken into account.
Subjects which are NOT included in best subjects are;
Agriculture Entrepreneurship, Fashion Designing Music,Art Environmental Education,Fashion Studies, Physical Education,Dance,Environmental Science,Fine Arts, SUPW,Electricity Environmental Studies,Home Science.
E)All application is through online only.
Application forms will be available in the website http://www.sxccal.edu/ in the month of may.Entrance exam on july.
Normally the entrance exam include english and general awreness. Details will be available in the website only

good luck
7th April 2011, 01:22 AM
tarubhatia

when is the entrance exam of mass communication in st xaviers.kolkata?what is the syllabus of entrance exam in mass communication in st xaviers,kolkata?
18th April 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

which book to refer for mass communication entrance examination in kolkata, st.xaviers. and when is the exam? and will i get any priviledge as i have appeared class xii from st.xavier's?
18th April 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

what is the course of mass communication in st.xaviers kolkata and when is the exam and will i get priviledge if i am an ex xaviriean?
19th May 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mass communication from st.xaviers when are the exams are going to be held?
24th May 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the actual expenditure for studying mass communication?
26th June 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

how many seats are there for mass communication in st.xaviers?
5th October 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me all course details mass communication
3rd January 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Boss,my scul is under cambridge university.our A-level results come out in august.so is der any way?
16th April 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

which type of questions are asked in entrance exam???
an average student will able to cope up or not???
24th April 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

do i have to pass 10 2 level from english medium?
6th June 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,i completed my b.tech,iam interested to do p.g in mass communication.pls give the details.
2nd March 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

After completion of mass com and videography from st xaviers will a student be awared a ba degree or b sc degree? Secondly after graduating with mcv will a student be eligible for post graduation master degree from any university or post graduate diploma of pune film institute ftii and nsd ,delhi? Please answer sharp.
13th August 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I am currently in standard 12 and I have 6 subjects- elective English, Fashion designing, entrepreneurship, home science, physical education and theatre studies. I want to go for mass communication in St Xavier's college, but I just now read that the marks of 4 best subjects will be taken into account, excluding 4 subjects that I already have in class 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?